Main Menu

Free Golf!

Started by weateallthepies, January 08, 2016, 07:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: WallysWorld on January 10, 2016, 04:05:49 PM
I'm having a blast with APC Golf. Haven't played any golf on the PC since Links 386 many eons ago.

Many thanks for posting the info and links.

Yep, it's a great game...next version due out in April.

WallysWorld

#16
So I played a four round tournament with Action PC Golf and enjoyed the game very much. I like that I can complete all 18 holes within 25 minutes.

I'm considering buying more courses, but was wondering once the new version comes out in April, I assume that the courses will be compatible without having to re-purchase them?

Grim.Reaper: how many courses for Action PC Golf do you own?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Grim.Reaper

Yes, all seasons and courses compatible with new versions.  I own all courses and seasons.

Grim.Reaper

Just a bump...last day for free version of ActionPC, although I believe ASG goes to end of month.....

weateallthepies

Are there any courses you particularly recommend? I might grab a few but my golf knowledge is a little limited to my occasional viewing.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: weateallthepies on January 18, 2016, 12:20:26 PM
Are there any courses you particularly recommend? I might grab a few but my golf knowledge is a little limited to my occasional viewing.

That's tough since it really depends on what you like...but I would recommend picking up St. Andrews since a popular British Open Course.  Augusta is a must since you'll want to play that when April and the Masters rolls around.  As for the last one, that is pretty tough....if there is any tournament that interests you at all, I would go with that course....Scottsdale is interesting because of its signature Stadium hole, but you really can't go wrong with the others.  Grab them when you can since I believe today is the last day of the Golf sale as well.  If you really wanted to get everything, you should take a look at the Deluxe Classic package....you could get just about all courses for a reasonable price (compared to buying them all separate).

Also, there is a free local course called Stevens Club (or something like that).  When you buy other courses, you can put that in your cart and get for FREE.  PGA doesn't play it, but I believe it is the home course of the developers:)

Grim.Reaper

Just a reminder last weekend to get free asg golf game....