Main Menu

Friday On My Mind!

Started by Anguille, January 15, 2016, 05:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

Yamashiro, his sphincter wide at Tamba.

Barthheart


Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 18, 2016, 07:47:14 AM
Yamashiro, his sphincter wide at Tamba.


Haiku by Banzai Cat.

;D


(Think you're missing a line, though.)

Barthheart

I believe it's a play on the ST:NG episode Darmok...


Bison

Ratchet and Clank, and Star Wars Legos with the kids on PS3.  I really need to decide which of the nex-gen consoles I'm going to upgrade too.

Gusington

That screenie turned out to cover quite the decisive series of events in my FOTS campaign - I put a small bit together on it that BB will be posting to the front page soon with some other shots.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: Gusington on January 18, 2016, 10:34:30 AM
That screenie turned out to cover quite the decisive series of events in my FOTS campaign - I put a small bit together on it that BB will be posting to the front page soon with some other shots.
Excellent.  O0 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

And then this just happened...but I'm one province away from winning  :)

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Sir Slash

I stuck with the Emperor in my campaign. It had minimal catastrophic results. In Japanese I believe it's called, "Oh Shit-isan" vs "Deep Shit-isan" for taking over yourself.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Weird thing - maybe it's been a long time since my last play through but I don't remember becoming the 'Imperial Vanguard' the last time I reached Realm Divide.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I can't recall a lot myself but I remember waiting for that Realm Divide thing to happen. I also remember, Gatling Guns will handle just about any kind of divide.  ^-^
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^That has been my experience too :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd