The Bell Tolls for Friday

Started by Jarhead0331, January 22, 2016, 06:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wolfe1759

Warlock II - I picked up all the DLC in the Xmas sale with the intent of using the Renaissance mod, not played the mod yet but having fun with the DLC expanded Exiled campaign.

Possibly also some Pandora or Crown of Glory Emperor's Edition or something else.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Jarhead0331

I'm also going to play the beta of Stellaris.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 22, 2016, 01:32:43 PM
I'm also going to play the beta of Stellaris.

is that the paradox one?

sandman2575

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 22, 2016, 01:32:43 PM
I'm also going to play the beta of Stellaris.

Wait, what???  Really??   :o

Do you have access to the Hearts of Iron IV beta too?   :)

Anguille

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 22, 2016, 01:32:43 PM
I'm also going to play the beta of Stellaris.
Aahhhhh! so jealous  :D

Jarhead0331

Just pulling your leg guys... :crazy2: O:-)
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


undercovergeek

FKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Jarhead0331

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 22, 2016, 03:32:02 PM
FKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

LOL! Most fun I've had all day.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


undercovergeek


Gusington

Nef allegedly the Radious mod lessens Realm Divide but it's still being really c-nty. It's a theme for the week with me.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

For the first time in quite a while, Birth of the Federation (Ultimate Mod 5) has its hooks firmly barbed in my flesh.  Indeed, that's been the case most of this past week now. 

My Cardassian campaign is still going well:  My three oldest colonies are now fully developed and helping my homeworld pump out ships (badly needed for both defense and claiming new worlds), with a couple more of my star systems soon to join in the effort.  Two minor races are members (including the Coridan with their marvelous shipyards), the Vulcans are allied with me, and I wiped those obnoxious Tholians off the map (their home system was crap anyway, not worth conquering).  >:D  I currently have a friendship treaty with the Federation to the galactic west, and decent relations (a recently renewed nonaggression treaty) with the Romulans to the north.  I've finally achieved approximate parity with both powers in terms of territory and economic strength, and have nearly closed the research gap as well.  My military is still noticeably lagging behind both of my neighbors', but I'm finally starting to make up lost ground there.  In all, the future currently looks bright for the Union.  8) 


At the moment, the only other game I'm really looking at playing this weekend is (what else? ::) )  Attila TW: Age of Charlemagne.  It's not always brilliant, but it's (if nothing else) a solidly enjoyable campaign, at least in my experience so far.  And if it really is the precursor to/prototype for Medieval 3 (as has been rumored), then there's definitely some reason to be excited...  :D 




Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 22, 2016, 03:28:48 PM
Just pulling your leg guys... :crazy2: O:-)
You suck, Jarhead!  So very, very much! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on January 22, 2016, 03:39:18 PM
Nef allegedly the Radious mod lessens Realm Divide but it's still being really c-nty. It's a theme for the week with me.

Don't take any lip from it.  Punch that c-nty clam right in the puckered hole!

bbmike

Quote from: Martok on January 22, 2016, 04:37:55 PM

You suck, Jarhead!  So very, very much!

Yeah, that's just mean.  ;D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

I'm trying...they're all ganging up on me. Bitches!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Drakken

Decisive Campaigns : Barbarossa - continuing two PBEMs currently active; the first as the Germans in which half my Infantry is so exhausted in middle of August it can barely fight; the other with the Soviets with Voroshilov on crack cocaine - and New School - so the majority of my Armies are fully activating every turn.  :o

Also making my turns getting schooled as the Soviets in WITE, one small PBEM Road to Leningrad scenario and the other the full campaign The Bitter End.