Multiplayer on 7 Days to Die

Started by Swatter, August 30, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

-budd-

OJ i owe you an apology.....i'm pretty sure i screwed up your spawn. I was horde battling and went back down to resupply and was mucking around in my inventory and i was facing the sleeping bags and hit the wrong key and picked up your bag, sorry, i put it right back down but i dont think its going to matter. I hope you dont spawn on the other side of the map, again sorry about that.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

OJsDad

CRAP!! CRAP!! CRAP!! CRAP!! CRAP!! CRAP!! CRAP!! CRAP!! CRAP!! CRAP!! CRAP!!

Did I say CRAP!!!!

Budd.  I logged in, first thing I did was pick up the left hand bag, as you have our back to the fire pit, and placed it back down.  That was my bag, if I remembered corrected.  I also turned it.

So, I did some mining.  Then I decided to go look around.  Wow Budd, you did a lot of work.  So, I went back to do some mining.  Took a little break and decided to through the uncooked meat and the eggs.  While this was going on, I started to hear sounds.  Dogs.  Maybe a screamer.  But I didn't hear them at the beginning.  Was letting food cook while getting kids to bed.  So, I store the food, and head for the sniper tower to see what it looks like outside.  I poke my head up and a dog and one Zed are breaking the door down.  I take a few shots, realize that I don't have much ammo and decide to head back down.

Up out of the tunnel comes a Zed.  I get him but more are down there.  I was able to get the hatch shut but died quickly thereafter to the two cops that came up first. 

I don't know if they broke through the other hatch or if I forgot to shut it when I was up.  I logged off after I died.  I'm no where good enough to try and get the tunnels back.

So be warned, they tunnels may be full of Zeds. 

Did I say CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

-budd-

Whew, I'm just glad your spawn didn't get messed up. Ill deal with them next time I log in, but there probably gone, left when you logged out.I just finish the base remodel, how do you like it. They kept spawning inside the fence line, especially that low part that's why I spiked it up. There's a another path off the roof and 2 vault doors to get outside the fence and ladders to get on the wall. I pretty much get hit with hordes constantly now, I run around shooting them thru the bars or from the wall, lead them off when there is too many. I gliched out died and lost all my guns....made a bike and went to get more from the old pharmacy base, actually made it there and back on the bike. I found someone's missing bike just sitting on the road, marked it with a waypoint. I wasn't having much luck with our mine especially finding nitrate. I desperately needed it to make gunpowder for more bullets. I started another mine in the working stiff store down the street, tunneling back towards base. The hatch is by the bathroom, there's a chest of odds and ends in the bathroom and a chest at the bottom of the mine ladder with the ore and mining tools. I parked the bike under the tree by the sniper shack in the woods. If you do log on we need to dig clay ( plenty around base, red looking dirt, you can see where I dug) , and mine coal and nitrate. The walls as they are are easy on resources to repair, it's why I'm not upgrading to steel, too many steel bars needed. I wonder if the update made the bikes more stable.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

OJsDad

I hadn't had a chance to check out everything, but from what I saw, it was looking good.

I was pushing the one tunnel towards the Working Stiff store, as I figured it would make a good additional base.  I'll head over there and see what I can dig up. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

OH, and the mini bike you found was probably the one I lost when I first tried to join you down at the power plant.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

-budd-

I jumped on for few OJ and there's no visitors in the tunnels. I did find how they got in, the spikes trenches around the shack were without spikes, so they fall in and beat the earth to get to you and made themselves a tunnel into the underground. I'll probably fill the trenches and put spikes around the outside instead of in the trenches, in the trenches is fine but you have to keep them up. I already filled the tunnel entrance thy made, i also picked up your backpack and will put your guns into the chest. I'll share the location of the minibike on the map if someone wants to get it, its pretty close to the pharmacy.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

Here's a little tour of where OJ and I hang our hat. I call it....... "THE ALAMO" It was an all brick power plant with all brick walls and brick perimeter fence. I started with a temp base on the roof. All those spikes inside the wall on the lower part is where the hordes like to spawn inside the perimeter, surprise zombie bastards. I've been pretty successful defending the base. I usually start on the roof and snipe the dogs and spitting cops and then move down to the yard or on top of the wall depending if there are those damn climbing zombies, then  just start blasting through the bars and fall back if needed or go through the tunnel to the shack and shoot from there.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JasonPratt

The little bird nests randomly spawning on places you yourself built are great.

I may not be playing it much at the moment, but I love this game so much y'all.  :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

I see a new update queued on Steam (behind my download/install of XC2.) Hm.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

OJsDad

13.8 downloaded.  121.5 mb update.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

-budd-

I was checking out the dev blog and alpha 14 sounds huge.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

ArizonaTank

Server is synched to the latest build.

BTW, from Tuesday, I will be on the road for a few weeks.  I will have a laptop with me and should be able to track updates.  But I may be slow at getting them done.

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

-budd-

No worries AT just glad to be able to play on your server, thanks. What do you think of the powerplant upgrade? I'm not upgrading the cobble to steel, too many steel bars needed to make and repair it. The cobble  and bars are pretty easy and quick to build and maintain.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

OJsDad

Any one else been on lately.  I'm on now.  Day 236; midnight. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.