Main Menu

Tigers on the Hunt

Started by BlackJaguar, December 02, 2015, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Richie61

Quote from: TacticalWargames on February 09, 2016, 01:46:55 PM
I will be buying CMx2 series games\modules and also Graviteam Tactics Muis Front

Me too  :D

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

BlackJaguar

Quote from: gameleaper on February 09, 2016, 09:03:38 PM
For Me a PC game that is close to a boardgame is the most important thing in a wargame, if it looks like a boardgame I want it. a PC version of ASL is the holy grail, and TotH looks close enough to be a monster in my games collection, it may not be a clone of ASL, but slightly set back - I can visualise a squad being on all floors of a building, I don't need to know what floor a squad is on, don't get me wrong I want multi-levels  its just not going to put me off. TotH has enormous ASL type play to enjoy it for what it is, not what its not, I hope it will be worked-on more to get a better game, but I can say that about all games.

Thank you!

Staggerwing

BlackJaguar, apologies if it's already been mentioned in this thread but when do you expect to release the game?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BlackJaguar

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 11, 2016, 06:29:57 AM
BlackJaguar, apologies if it's already been mentioned in this thread but when do you expect to release the game?

February 25th...two weeks to go ;)

Richie61

Peter,

Awesome! I have my Squad Leader mod done now and maybe a map or two I made  :)
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

savatee

The video is great! Like I said before, this game has a future! This is the closest I've seen of a true board wargame on PC. I'm going to support it 100%. We all should.

Hot lead and dirty talk!

#126
I hope you Modders can make changes to look like my attached image.

I am posting an old thread that Peter Fisla originally showed when his dream for TOTH (then call XASL) first appeared on the web.

From Matrix forums in 2006 http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1280844&mpage=1&key=XASL# It's post number 8 on the thread and it has the full image that DOES NOT APPEAR on my attachment.

Another image of the game is on the same thread Post #108.  Click on the links to see the full images and see the awesome results screen.

This would be my, and probably several other peoples, dream game.

Keep up the good work Peter.

Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

Rayfer

Thanks HL&DT....that awesome screenie brought back some very old, fond ASL memories.  I look forward to reading players initial impressions once TotH is released. 


BlackJaguar

Hi All, here is a new video on YouTube how to use the scenario editor for the game:

http://youtu.be/YEnzVKvgH40

Cheers!

GJK

Quote from: Hot lead and dirty talk! on February 12, 2016, 01:12:59 AM
I hope you Modders can make changes to look like my attached image.

I am posting an old thread that Peter Fisla originally showed when his dream for TOTH (then call XASL) first appeared on the web.

From Matrix forums in 2006 http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1280844&mpage=1&key=XASL# It's post number 8 on the thread and it has the full image that DOES NOT APPEAR on my attachment.

Another image of the game is on the same thread Post #108.  Click on the links to see the full images and see the awesome results screen.

This would be my, and probably several other peoples, dream game.

Keep up the good work Peter.

Yes, you can mod it to look just like that. 
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

gameleaper

#131
Quote from: BlackJaguar on February 18, 2016, 08:10:46 AM
Hi All, here is a new video on YouTube how to use the scenario editor for the game:

http://youtu.be/YEnzVKvgH40

Cheers!

I just watched the full video wasn't hard to keep track, thx BJ, I just wanna buy the game - roll on 25th

gameleaper

BJ I know its probably a secret so don't feel you have to answer, what price range will the game be, so I can make sure I have the pennies available so my girlfriend dosnt notice :)

BlackJaguar

Quote from: gameleaper on February 19, 2016, 03:12:01 AM
BJ I know its probably a secret so don't feel you have to answer, what price range will the game be, so I can make sure I have the pennies available so my girlfriend dosnt notice :)

You will find out next Thursday, I can't say more than that sorry  ;)

BlackJaguar

Just a quick update guys, the game is going to released tomorrow.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4030153

Cheers!