Campaigns on the Danube v3.0.4 out

Started by Asid, December 01, 2015, 03:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

???

Actually, I wasn't setting up a single-player AAR for that game. But I may shift over to it. I didn't want to give away my strategic plan should the fog of war problem be fixed.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

That being said, PBEM probably works with the next level down, where each side knows the correct status of their own troops at all times, but still has to send orders out to get anything done; and the enemy dispositions are still completely courier-dependent.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bbmike

Quote from: JasonPratt on February 14, 2016, 10:07:58 AM
???

Actually, I wasn't setting up a single-player AAR for that game. But I may shift over to it. I didn't want to give away my strategic plan should the fog of war problem be fixed.

I could have sworn you had started a tutorial AAR for this. Oh well, I'm not complaining. You have a lot of other good AARs to follow out there.  :)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

panzerde

Having played quite a bit of single player with the medium level FOW, I can attest that it works fine. Hopefully Frank will fix the bug with full FOW, but even if he does (and he might take months to do so), Matrix seems to take quite awhile to release his patches sometimes.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

JasonPratt

Well, I started a tutorial AAR, but that was predicated on a multiplayer game with Sid. But then I did say I might transition over to a single player game once I finished my other AARs running at the time. So you weren't mis-remembering.  O:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!