Main Menu

Executive Assault

Started by Jarhead0331, February 14, 2016, 11:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Not sure if I've posted about this indie game in the past, but I've had it for awhile and have been meaning to post some feedback.

This is a fun game that successfully mixes tactical RTS action with FPS combat. At first, it seems pretty simple, but there is some real tactical depth hidden beneath the surface once you've researched and unlocked some of the better units and weaponry.

Here is a rather long video of one battle I played out recently against a single AI opponent.

Anybody else (other than spelk) have this?

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


jamus34

Damn...by the name I thought this was an assassination game to take our heads of business :P
Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: jamus34 on February 14, 2016, 11:21:45 PM
Damn...by the name I thought this was an assassination game to take our heads of business :P

It sort of is exactly that. Your goal is to kill the heads of rival corporations.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18