Star Wars Rebellion on Steam

Started by Freyland, March 01, 2016, 02:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Freyland

For the reasonable price of $5.99.

I did not see that coming.

PanzersEast

It is in the new Humble Bundle so you can grab it for $1.


PE

mirth

Damn. That's a good Humble Bundle!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Jarhead0331

Is the Humble Bundle offer for a steam code?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat

I'd go for it but I've got most of them, except for the X-Wing/TIE games (though SDR generously gave up one earlier) and the SW Lego games...now I need a damn joystick...

FarAway Sooner

Star Wars: Rebellion does look cool, but I just can't bring myself to think that a 1998 version of Star Wars: Europa Universalis that I've never played before is going to make the cut with me.  Plus, I've got so many other dang games to play (dang Matrix sale!) I don't know what to do with all of them...