Civilization IV Beyond the Sword mp game

Started by MetalDog, December 12, 2015, 06:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Millipede

We old retired farts on the west coast are pretty flexible. Might be a little difficult for Jamus though.

jamus34

Hello Frey, unfortunately later is not going to work for me, I'm working on about 4.5 hours of sleep and will be crashing soon. All week should work though
Insert witty comment here.

Freyland

Sorry guys. Let's consider Tuesday. Monday is too likely to have carry over from tonight.

jamus34

Works for me....I'll make sure I get my beauty sleep tomorrow too so I'll be nice and fresh for Tuesday.
Insert witty comment here.

Millipede


Freyland

Quote from: jamus34 on February 28, 2016, 09:15:37 PM
Works for me....I'll make sure I get my beauty sleep tomorrow too so I'll be nice and fresh for Tuesday.

I am sorry to report that Jamus apparently failed to meet his Beauty Goals.


What time did you eventually rouse yourself? ::)

jamus34

well crap this is embarrassing.

Apologies guys, although I would have been calling it a night not too much past when I nodded off.

If it's any consolation I woke with the worst crick in my neck.
Insert witty comment here.

Millipede

I figure that I was somewhat responsible in that I'm taking a heck of a long time to complete my turns. Being at war is time intensive... for me anyway.

Freyland

And that's perfectly fine, Roy, it would be the same for me if I actually owned troops. 

I'm sorry about the crick, Jamus... we did try to wake you but drew the line on applying an air horn.

jamus34

#204
Same here Frey. With almost nothing left my turns process in seconds.

I also don't ever want to think I am rushing you guys.

I also want to add again ( now that I have 2 cups of Java in me) that I'm sorry about the quick fade last night. Next time we go I'll make sure to have a rusty nail handy to slip under my fingernails and keep me awake.
Insert witty comment here.

Millipede

I thought rusty nails were a liquid. ;)

Freyland

Quote from: Millipede on March 02, 2016, 11:30:10 AM
I thought rusty nails were a liquid. ;)
Anyone remember Mork and Mindy?  In that case, you are both right!

Don't worry about it Jamus, at all.  It was actually rather humorous.  :smitten:

jamus34

(Please just tell me I wasn't snoring...)
Insert witty comment here.

Freyland

(that was how I first realized you were asleep)

Barthheart

 :2funny:

Great story guys..... some of MD's move will put anyone to sleep as well....  ;D