NYC's Water Supply

Started by mirth, April 05, 2016, 07:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

That's pretty cool.  I find it interesting that NYC paid for upgrades and fixes for possible pollutant from septic systems, other waste water systems and even farm pollutions instead of just blaming them. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

If I ever come back to NY, I promise not to pee in the woods like I did last time. I didn't know it was all connected. Sorry.  :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

When I was up there and saw, "Peeskill Mountains", I thought it was a challenge.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.