Sengoku Jidai combined thread

Started by Zulu1966, January 19, 2016, 03:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Jarhead0331

Really exciting news! Congrats Jomni! When you started modding Pike & Shot, did you ever think it would lead to having a game of your own published??? When are you going to quit your day job and become a full time game developer?  O0
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Nefaro

Looks great.   :smitten:


I may be drawn & quartered by a few here for saying it, but I've always found the Sengoku period more interesting than much of that covered in Pike & Shot.   

May is gonna be a busy game buying month.  :o

Anguille

This is awesome!

Instant Buy!  :coolsmiley:

spelk

Impressed to see this project come to fruition with one of our own at the helm. Well done Jomni!

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jomni

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 08, 2016, 02:02:31 PM
Really exciting news! Congrats Jomni! When you started modding Pike & Shot, did you ever think it would lead to having a game of your own published??? When are you going to quit your day job and become a full time game developer?  O0

No. This was a surprise and things happened quickly.  Thanks for the support.

-budd-

The game looks great, especially the map. Great Job...here's a link to the thread at  Matrix with a couple screenshots...you got to see the map...nice.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4060041
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Hofstadter

I really wanted to do a video for this game, but im pretty sure the NDA i signed on the beta signup stops me :(
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Nefaro

#54
Quote from: Hofstadter on April 09, 2016, 05:04:28 AM
I really wanted to do a video for this game, but im pretty sure the NDA i signed on the beta signup stops me :(

Ask them to let you know when you can do one.  They'll be more than happy to give you the go-ahead at some point nearing release, I'd imagine.  O0 


I'd like to watch it.


They've always notified testers when the NDA has been lifted, in all the Betas I've participated in, but you may be able to get special permissions in some cases beforehand, regarding video previews.  Doesn't hurt to ask.

Gusington

I'd like to see that video too, the campaign in motion, etc.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

I just got my anniversary discount coupon from Matrix...and it expires 7 or 8 days before the new Samurai game comes out...............rat potty.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Hofstadter

Welp i got contacted by Slitherine and they offered me a steam early access key and were pretty happy with my channel content!
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Nefaro

Quote from: Hofstadter on April 11, 2016, 08:14:48 AM
Welp i got contacted by Slitherine and they offered me a steam early access key and were pretty happy with my channel content!

O0


Now.... get to work! 

Nefaro

Das just posted his first preview vid:




This looks to have more content than I expected.  WANT NOW! 

O0