Been doing this today...

Started by JudgeDredd, April 10, 2016, 03:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 11, 2016, 12:45:52 AM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on April 10, 2016, 04:56:10 PM
Very nice, man. It needs something on wall, though. Doesn't matter what, just something awesome.
I have a picture in mind...photo to follow. Out of curiosity, which wall?

Uh...one of them?  ;D

Toonces

Very nice, JD.

We should have a man cave photo thread.  Do we have one of those?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs