Civilization IV Beyond the Sword mp game

Started by MetalDog, December 12, 2015, 06:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

Yeah, but Tuna won't get this until tomorrow.  He's already been asleep for two and a half hours!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

Quote from: MetalDog on April 11, 2016, 07:28:41 PM
Yeah, but Tuna won't get this until tomorrow.  He's already been asleep for two and a half hours!

:knuppel2:

MetalDog

What's wrong, Paps?  Wheel Of Fortune come on late?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Hancock

OK, officially jealous.  Any thoughts around Civ 5 MP?
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Barthheart

Quote from: Hancock on April 13, 2016, 08:27:21 AM
OK, officially jealous.  Any thoughts around Civ 5 MP?

YES! When? I'm out of town until Friday but YES lets get a game goin!  O0

Millipede

Apologies to my various competitors... I'm back. Real life unexpectedly and rudely interrupted my gaming time but all is nearly back to my normal routine and I should be good to resume gaming from tomorrow (4/29) on. Maybe even this evening.

jamus34

Apologies are never needed when real life gets in the way.

That said I've been playing the hell out of Polaris Sector and Heroes of the Storm lately.

I should be good for tomorrow evening if Barth and MD are around.
Insert witty comment here.

Barthheart

No can do tomorrow. University Buddy visiting from San Diego and we're taking him out to play darts.... there might be beer involved...  ^-^

MetalDog

You throw darts?  We have to find a place in Columbus that has a dart board.  It's been years, but, I was a fair player at one time.  Cricket?  Points, no points?  301, 501, 701?  Double in, double out?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Quote from: MetalDog on April 28, 2016, 07:18:15 PM
You throw darts?  We have to find a place in Columbus that has a dart board.  It's been years, but, I was a fair player at one time.  Cricket?  Points, no points?  301, 501, 701?  Double in, double out?

Definitely. I have my own darts. I'll bring'em to Origins.

MetalDog

Just had a looooooong session with Rich and Tuna.  I'm first in every significant category except score.  Even there I am only a few points off the lead.  And Rich just declared war on me. Bastige!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob