Just Can't Fix Stupid

Started by bayonetbrant, March 30, 2012, 10:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

someone with waaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands
http://imgur.com/a/Ogp1m
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

I actually had an old girlfriend that once asked if I had ever been, "Circumcised". After having been with me for some time, I thought sure she would know. I said, "No". Then she asked me, "How do you know for sure? Maybe your parents had it done when you were little". I'm sure she was thinking "Baptised" instead. Funny thing is, she was one of the smarter ones.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

I sure hope this is a satire page

https://www.facebook.com/Gaias-Dancing-Indigo-Children-828716663905465/?fref=photo


warning - blood pressure medication may be required.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 31, 2016, 12:13:00 PM
I sure hope this is a satire page

https://www.facebook.com/Gaias-Dancing-Indigo-Children-828716663905465/?fref=photo

warning - blood pressure medication may be required.

Welp...read the page description:

QuoteNamaste! Welcome to Gaia's Dancing Indigo Children Ashram and Holistic Healing Center. We can help you grow as a spiritual being in your human experience.

Though it DOES look like there's plenty of people calling out their shit. If this is the work of a troll, it's a master-level troll.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

^Having read the headline................I can just imagine the jokes writing themselves;

'The Plan to Make California Wet By Spreading Beavers Up and Down the State'
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

I was referring to the headline. Like everyone else on the internet I have no intention of ever reading the article past the headline :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

...there was an article as well?

Who knew?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

besilarius

Whaat?

You don't like beavers?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Nefaro

Quote from: besilarius on April 13, 2016, 07:15:52 PM
Whaat?

You don't like beavers?


He pounds the hell out of those dam beavers every chance he gets.

Sir Slash

I must've been doing it wrong all these years. I thought we wanted to get the Beavers wet, not the other way around. It must be a "California" thing.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 15, 2016, 09:31:17 AM
Holy shit!  How is this not Florida?!

http://wncn.com/2016/04/15/child-rescued-from-hot-car-outside-tennessee-strip-club-2-women-arrested/


That's too frigging sad to be very funny

QuoteThe arresting officer noted in the warrant it was 72 degrees outside and the temperature inside the car was likely over 100 degrees.

The little girl was reportedly wearing a heavy coat and drenched in sweat when she was removed from the car.

The kid is 13-months old. Man I really hate people sometimes.  >:(
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus