Men of War Assault Squad 2 question

Started by acctingman, April 24, 2016, 09:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

acctingman

Anyone with this game and has played around with the editor....how the blazing hells do you get tankers into their tanks?

I put down a British Firefly and 5 tank men (name them all Player 0) then place a Tiger 1 down along with it's tank men and name them player 2.

From here I can sometimes get them into their tanks. What is the trick to get them into their tanks?

And when I can get the crew into their tanks....I try and Ctrl+c and Ctrl v to make multiple copies. Damn near every time only one side fires while the other side doesn't move or fire.

If ANYONE who has played around with the editor can give me some tips on how to make just a tank vs tank battle, I'd appreciate it.

Most of video's online are for the AS 1 GEM editor and I've read they are the same. I've tried to follow them, but I'm not quit getting it all down.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

AchillesLastStand

I have lots of experience in multiplayer but none with the editor. You might ask on the official Steam/mowas2 forums!