Main Menu

People suck

Started by meadbelly, July 08, 2012, 02:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

meadbelly

#15
Sweet jesu - Lynn warned me that grisly details were coming. But stabbed 100 times?

There needs to be a rumor started in whatever jailhell Mace ends up in. Involving his alleged infatuation with little girls. I don't give a rats ass if it's not true.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2018664447_apwagirlfriendkilledcharge.html

Gusington

Jesus...that's terrible...beyond horrible...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Oh my God that is sickening :(
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

meadbelly

It's gonna be a while before I look at any bbq utensils and not think "serrated edge." 

Gusington

I am really sorry about all this.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

Quote from: mirth on July 12, 2012, 09:39:22 PM
Oh my God that is sickening :(

What mirth said.  :(
Any time is a good time for pie.

LongBlade

Quote from: Centurion40 on July 13, 2012, 07:42:35 AM
Quote from: mirth on July 12, 2012, 09:39:22 PM
Oh my God that is sickening :(

What mirth said.  :(

Based on the reaction I am choosing to forgo reading the link.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

Quote from: LongBlade on July 13, 2012, 09:50:53 AM
Quote from: Centurion40 on July 13, 2012, 07:42:35 AM
Quote from: mirth on July 12, 2012, 09:39:22 PM
Oh my God that is sickening :(

What mirth said.  :(

Based on the reaction I am choosing to forgo reading the link.

Don't unless you are prepared to have it ruin your whole day. People really do suck.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

I have to wonder if this human excrement wrapper was into those 'Bath Salts' drugs.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys