Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Fetrik

#196
Muhahahaha! Chaos is love, chaos is life! :tickedoff: :knuppel2: :uglystupid2:

I forgot to add, like the sucker i am i have of course pre-ordered.

Gusington

Still holding out but the draw of Chaos is pulling me closer.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

I buckled & pre-orderd both this and Stellaris from Green Man Gaming.

In before the 20% Off voucher expired.  Which applied for both games, so they don't sting quite as bad.

Now I just hope they aren't too buggy on release day. 


Between ordering these, and a new hard drive to replace the dead one the filthy Gretchens ruined in my Ultrabook, the gaming addiction has made itself felt once again.

Gusington

^How much did you get TW for? The lowest I've seen for a while has been around 40.00 at CD Keys.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on May 03, 2016, 07:55:14 PM
^How much did you get TW for? The lowest I've seen for a while has been around 40.00 at CD Keys.


It was something like $48.  But I also got Stellaris for $32 in the same package. 

Still avoided making a new account on CD Keys.

Gusington

That's probably the best course of action if you are trying to buy less.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on May 04, 2016, 08:01:00 AM
That's probably the best course of action if you are trying to buy less.


Buying more always makes me buy less later on.   I tell myself.

Gusington

And later on never comes...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on May 05, 2016, 05:25:07 PM
Modding support discussed:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/05/05/total-war-warhammer-mod-support/#more-364439


It's good that they have Steam Workshop support from the start.  Was wondering if Games Workshop would have a tizzy allowing them to even support modifications to it.

Didn't it take CA months to add workshop mod support to TW Attila?  That was annoying because some bits really needed modding, and trying to find a small & very specific mod on the TW fan sight is worse than a needle in a haystack.

Gusington

I'm not THAT much of a novice :/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

New preview video from a guy name GraFX Rogue, who sounds like a 2016 Spiccoli. I laughed out loud many times at this.

Still haven't pre-ordered, btw  8)

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd