Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FlickJax

Sorry Gus couldn't watch all that, don't think Warhammer is his thing.....

Gusington

No need to apologize to me. Did you at least get to hear his SKELETON WARRIORS schtick? I busted a gut at that.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro


Gusington

^Ooh...now we're talking...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro


FlickJax

:)

This is gonna make battles very interesting

Nefaro

Got my Steam activation code for TW Warhammer, from Green Man Gaming, today.   :)

Tpek

Quote from: Nefaro on May 17, 2016, 12:58:49 PM
Got my Steam activation code for TW Warhammer, from Green Man Gaming, today.   :)

I actually just pre-ordered from Steam.
I was considering using GMG for the extra 20% off, but despite not having trouble with them before, seeing the new weird site and lack of forum made me decide that the ~12$ discount might not be worth it.

And then you post you just got your key... funny how things go  :buck2:

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on May 17, 2016, 01:07:38 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 17, 2016, 12:58:49 PM
Got my Steam activation code for TW Warhammer, from Green Man Gaming, today.   :)

I actually just pre-ordered from Steam.
I was considering using GMG for the extra 20% off, but despite not having trouble with them before, seeing the new weird site and lack of forum made me decide that the ~12$ discount might not be worth it.

And then you post you just got your key... funny how things go  :buck2:


Murphy'd again!

Tpek

Quote from: Nefaro on May 17, 2016, 01:35:56 PM
Quote from: Tpek on May 17, 2016, 01:07:38 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 17, 2016, 12:58:49 PM
Got my Steam activation code for TW Warhammer, from Green Man Gaming, today.   :)

I actually just pre-ordered from Steam.
I was considering using GMG for the extra 20% off, but despite not having trouble with them before, seeing the new weird site and lack of forum made me decide that the ~12$ discount might not be worth it.

And then you post you just got your key... funny how things go  :buck2:


Murphy'd again!

LoL, reminds me of some silly song in Hebrew where the singer pretty much spends the song cursing Murphy and his laws (as if blaming him for the troubles they represent).

Gusington

The lowest price I see right now for TW: Warhammer is 43.33 on CDKeys. Anyone see anything lower?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on May 17, 2016, 09:03:33 PM
The lowest price I see right now for TW: Warhammer is 43.33 on CDKeys. Anyone see anything lower?

Check Instant Gaming...I think it's $42 and change there...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek


Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.