Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks is announced and a Steam sale!

Started by Lord Zimoa, June 07, 2016, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lord Zimoa



donkey_roxor


Jarhead0331

I'm pretty disappointed in the DLCs and add-ons for this title. By now, I thought this game really would have expanded beyond its starting point. Instead, we are still on Armageddon, still fighting the same war, with the same armies, etc. etc. Move it beyond this solitary planet, beyond IG, Space Marines and Orks and you'll earn my eternal gratitude. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


donkey_roxor

JH, do you still think it's worth getting? I'm on the fence with this sale...

Jarhead0331

Quote from: donkey_roxor on June 07, 2016, 12:50:18 PM
JH, do you still think it's worth getting? I'm on the fence with this sale...

Its worth it if you are a big WH 40K fanatic. As a strategy game, its mediocre, but with the 40K setting, OOBs, etc. I don't regret adding it to my library.  I even played through the initial campaign from start to finish, which is rare for me. That being said, although I have them, I have not touched a single one of the DLCs. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Wolfe1759

Can't really say if it is worth buying yet but I have just bought it  :)

In the daily sale on Steam the Armageddon plus (all) DLCs pack came to £17.99 just £3 more than the base game and gets you what would have cost c£50 if bought individually at full price.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Lord Zimoa

Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – Da Orks is a standalone game and doesn't require Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon to be played.