Main Menu

Civil War: 1863

Started by Anguille, June 20, 2016, 08:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anguille

http://store.steampowered.com/app/436270/

Anyone has experience with their previous games? Looks like it could work well on my Windows tablet.

Jarhead0331

...it probably would, since its just an ios port.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


tgb

I've purchased 3 games from these guys, and they are one for three.  Infection:Humanity's Last Gasp is a very good implementation of a solo board/puzzle game and I highly recommend it. Congo Mercs sucks, but the fault lies in the design of the original board game, so I can't comment on whether or not their adaptation is any good. Nuts! The Battle of the Bulge is a poor rendition of the card game, with confusing mechanics, lousy documentation, and still lots of bugs months after release.

In other words, caveat emptor.

Raied

I bought one game from them, Assault on Arnhem, which is very good simplified wargame and a short one with very good price, I enjoyed playing it for 10 hours, so maybe I will get this one as well if it has the same low price.

Anguille

I bought it. Playing the tutorial and it works well on my windows 8 tablet.