Fallout 1.5: Resurrection

Started by Shelldrake, July 16, 2016, 06:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Shelldrake

A new Fallout 2 mod and its free! I am looking forward to a new isometric Fallout experience.  :smitten:

http://resurrection.cz/en/
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Warhorse

Just downloaded and played a little, been many years since I played this game! Thanks Res team!!
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Nefaro


Shelldrake

I have played for a couple of hours - what I have seen so far is well done.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Greybriar

Thanks for the heads-up, Shelldrake! O0
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus