Star Wars: Battlefront new footage

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, June 15, 2015, 05:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek


Silent Disapproval Robot

It's on sale directly from the EA a Origin store as well.

Tpek

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on July 19, 2016, 11:17:27 AM
It's on sale directly from the EA a Origin store as well.

Yeah, except they insist on charging non-EU people with Euro (and include EU V.A.T)...

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'm not in the EU or the US and they aren't charging me in Euros.

Silent Disapproval Robot

EA sale is over.  Back up to $39.99.

acctingman

#141
Tried to get my soon-to-be wife to watch the trailer (as she likes shooters but isn't much of a gamer....she says "I like to shoot at people and kill them"....uhm....should I be worried?  :o)

Anywho.....she declined and at $40 I'm going to also.

Might re-visit it later when another sale pops up.

For those who have it, I'd love to hear how the single player game plays out.

Thanks

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

Quote from: Gusington on July 19, 2016, 06:02:45 PM
^Hawt.

Hawt as is the single player game is hot?....or "hawt" as in it's hot that my soon-t0-be wife likes shooters and killing people?  :coolsmiley:

Gusington

The latter. The game is lame for having barely any single player love.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

I'm actually fine with the no singleplayer thing, at least on a Battlefront game. 

I just never could get over the bad flight controls and feeling from the beta that I had pretty much seen all there was to see on the game after playing for about an hour.

My wife felt the same way.  We were both really set on buying this and playing together, but the free beta pretty much did us in. 

For anyone that has put a lot of time into it since then, is it worth revisiting now? 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback