Main Menu

Hey its Friday!!

Started by paplan, July 22, 2016, 01:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Should have been Jon Bon Punny for the kill.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

OJsDad

This thread need some music.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Nefaro

Gus, take care of this.

Wolfe1759

#34
Quote from: OJsDad on July 23, 2016, 03:19:26 PM
This thread need some music.


:)

Anyway away from the big hair so far for me its been mainly Stellaris which has started to grow on me, previously it had generally been prompting me to try and play a bit more Distant Worlds, not quite sure why.

Also picked up the free version of Cthulhu Realms (already have the card game) which is good fun for 15-30 mins at a time, I'll probably pick up the paid version with improved AI soonish.

Also downloaded the Cthulhu mod for Stellaris so might combine the two above - Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

BanzaiCat

Man, when OJ does it, he really does it.  ;D

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Me play HOI IV long time.

Playing Heroes and Generals.  Got shot by two different players who had a funny message pop up on the 'kill cam'.  Whenever you die in H&G they post a popup that shows you a portrait of the player and the weapon he used to kill you.  You can name your weapons and some people name them things like what I saw today that made me chuckle.  Imagine getting killed and facing a message that said "Aw, did that hurt?" and "Bye bye Bozo".  Its that little things in life that entertain me.

Picked up Star Ocean 5 a few weeks ago and will try to spend time with it, yeah.

Watching my favorite YouTube gaming vids.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Sweet freedom. Wife and kids gone. Chores done, dog walked, allergies and sunburn subsiding. Now what?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

How far is it to your house? Do you have a Tiki bar by the pool?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

airboy

I've been playing the hell out of Pillars of Eternity for the last 2 weeks.  My party is up to level 8.

Got the wife and nephew to play Marvel Munchkin yesterday.  Lost again.  I always lose Munchkin.

Gusington

My door is always open 'Wing. Me and the dog hanging today. It was the tiki bar by the pool that got me in trouble yesterday! Today is for laying low like a lounge lizard under a rock.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX

Quote from: Gusington on July 24, 2016, 11:00:26 AM
Sweet freedom. Wife and kids gone. Chores done, dog walked, allergies and sunburn subsiding. Now what?

Scrapbooking, finish of that unicorn coloring-in book, paint your nails..? Come on, dude! It's time to be a man: set up those plastic soldiers around your monitor and play some computer games!

Gusington

The catch here is that I got the chores done first and drove the family to the airport at 4am to catch their flight. Now I'm basically a zombie. Maybe a nap first, then manliness?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX

Okie dokie. Sounds like a plan: nap first, then full-on manliness.