Main Menu

What's next at BFC?

Started by RyanE, July 07, 2016, 08:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

Quote from: RyanE on July 12, 2016, 07:59:01 PM
What the heck happened to my poor thread.  Always surprised in a wargaming thread people don't know BFC.  Although, calling this a wargaming thread is a stretch now and then.

Mmmmm....chicken
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

BFC: Bowling For Chipmunks-- soon to be an Olympic Sport. Also a term of bragging in the Social Drinking Circle I frequent.... Both Fat Chicks.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

WallysWorld

A little update from Chris at the BF CMFI forum:

"Well, I just finished putting 10th Mountain Division formations into the TO&E database for the next CMFI release, so... ;)

We've been busy. Very busy. More info soon."

CMFI update from Chris


"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson