Main Menu

Friday Is Kind

Started by Hofstadter, September 01, 2016, 05:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hofstadter



YEAH THATS RIGHT. I SAID ID DO IT.

Straya future time!

Overwatch season two starts next week. Vibrating in chair for it. Might not be having much time for it since im moving in with my partner up in a country town. But for now its Rainbiw Six Siege to fill the competitive gap and fighting against my growing addiction to rimworld.
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Gusington

O snap.

OK well I will be finishing Ryse: Son of Rome and then deciding on whether to start a Attila: TW Hun campaign or The Witcher 3.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Pride of Nations-- teaching the Tribal masses to appreciate the joys of colonization and finding someplace that sells coffee at a decent price.  8)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Ubercat

Quote from: Hofstadter on September 01, 2016, 05:59:55 PM


YEAH THATS RIGHT. I SAID ID DO IT.

Straya future time!

Overwatch season two starts nect week. Vibrating in chair for it. Might not be having mych time for it since im moving in with my parter up in a country town. But for now its Rainbiw Six Siege to fill the competitive gap and fighting against my growing addiction to rimworld.

Thanks for the vid. I had to go to iTunes and buy the album.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Hofstadter

What can I say, this thread is the best excuse I have to push my hipster taste in black metal.
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Arctic Blast

Heading off to BC for a week's vacation on Sunday morning, so probably not much gaming for me for the next little bit.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Ubercat on September 01, 2016, 10:21:27 PM
Quote from: Hofstadter on September 01, 2016, 05:59:55 PM


YEAH THATS RIGHT. I SAID ID DO IT.

Straya future time!

Overwatch season two starts nect week. Vibrating in chair for it. Might not be having mych time for it since im moving in with my parter up in a country town. But for now its Rainbiw Six Siege to fill the competitive gap and fighting against my growing addiction to rimworld.

Thanks for the vid. I had to go to iTunes and buy the album.
So you get a "Thanks - bought album" and I get "YOu can't do a Friday thread anymore"??? pffft  :knuppel2:

3 sessions of practice done for Australia. Qualifying and race this weekend (100% race - I may have to dial that down...that's a lot of minutes in the chair!) in the most excellent F1 2016

If Bob can get his PC sorted out, a quick blast of Band of Brothers board game.

Anytime is left, I think I'll get back to my modelling and my unfinished Revell Su-27 SM Flanker. I started this at the beginning of the year in a 4 month slot of a group build for another website (ISM) and never made the deadline...stressing myself to the point (to get it finished) where I stopped dead at the end of April...so I need to get it finished.

Build thread is here if you're interested.

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=15913.0

I'll post any further progression in that thread. Thing is I need to get it done because I won't move onto another model until it's complete.

There may also be some Elite:Dangerous Horizons again - see if I can get me more money (as I managed to grab more money in my revisit of my last two missions than I did in the MONTHS I had the game on beta and release!!)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

airboy

I'm going to write up the US Marines battle I've finished and then fight Saipan.

tgb

CK II (now with Conclave, Way of Life, and Reapers Due DLC), Majesty (yes, the first one), Curious Expedition (curious about 1.0 which hits today), and finally Skyboats (determined to make it past Lev. 7)

Barthheart

Might follow tgb and update my CKII and start a new reign.

Body work on my wife's car.

Maybe some minis painting following painting vids series Nefo posted.

Some VASSAL work.


mirth

Playing MBT table top on Sunday. Trimming the counters in preparation on Saturday.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Dammit Carl!

#11
Looks like the weekend will be a wash thanks to the hurricane; hope any affected are safe and sound.

Need to catch up on my World of Tanks and World of Warships stuff - don't know if I can do all those missions to get the T-44-100 but danged if I ain't going to try (still going to have to buy tokens as I generally just focus on one to two nationalities and one to two lines at one time and I've been nursing a Soviet / Chinese focused thing since forever).  Catch is, my skillz in WoT are rrruuusssttyy, so I expect a big dip in my W/L and Damage output stats.

So glad I took the time off of WoT in terms of cooling off the typical toxic behavior symbolic of those games, but the re-learn time in regards to skills/tanks/etc. is always painful.

Grim.Reaper

Not sure about gaming this weekend, but its a 4-day weekend for me.....

Today-Bar, Tomorrow-Watching college football at a bar, Sunday-Probably at bar again, Monday-Bar for my fantasy football draft

I am sensing a theme for myself this weekend:)

MengJiao

Quote from: mirth on September 02, 2016, 07:33:06 AM
Playing MBT table top on Sunday. Trimming the counters in preparation on Saturday.

  Diadoachoi mod of Great Battles of Alexander....maybe with a hoplite-esque flavor.  possibly ARMA3, Battle of Moscow.

jamus34

I've decided I've got way too many games I've barely touched.

Started playing Forza Motorsport 4 on the 360 again. Also looking to get into some Deux Ex (the updated but not newest one)

Also been trying to spend time with Dishonored and maybe some 4x
Insert witty comment here.