Multiplayer on 7 Days to Die

Started by Swatter, August 30, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Also, regarding water, zombies walk faster than you can swim. So even though you may be safe in some regards once the water is deep enough, if they can walk (or run) up the slope you're swimming over as the water shallows, you're screwed.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

-budd-

OJ- got most of the repair done just need to fill in the caverns they dug. I started to fill with frames but there is a lot dug out. I went to dig some dirt and began filling with dirt. I made a new bridge to the garage with bars from the middle door. Made some ammo and got some coal and nitrate. i made a few more guns also. Anybody need any guns or food we have a bunch, also have some extra schematics.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

Just a thought, why don't we make all the parts for a mini, if we see Jomni online we throw the parts in the backpack and go to his location on another mini and build the other on site. just have to remember gas.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JasonPratt

I think Jomni is practicing on sp right now; thought I saw him logging in yesterday afternoon, but he never showed up in mp.

I think I'm mainly missing some wild cotton (only need a little more grown from my garden) and a coil of wire (which I should be able to get from A/C units here in Flytown) to finish my mini.

But you all know the game has started to spawn reality holes again, right? The minis are not going to make that better.  :buck2:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

-budd-

Yea but the holes don't happen as often. Logging out and back in usually fixes it. The minis are more stable now, I still lose one every now and then but haven't had stuff disappear from the basket in a long time so I don't hesitate to use the extra space. JP they upped the gas in cars now, you get about 200+ for each wrenched car, there now a good source
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

jomni

Quote from: JasonPratt on September 07, 2016, 03:25:32 PM
I think Jomni is practicing on sp right now; thought I saw him logging in yesterday afternoon, but he never showed up in mp.

I think I'm mainly missing some wild cotton (only need a little more grown from my garden) and a coil of wire (which I should be able to get from A/C units here in Flytown) to finish my mini.

But you all know the game has started to spawn reality holes again, right? The minis are not going to make that better.  :buck2:

Yeah. I'm learning SP for now.

ArizonaTank

Hi Guys, going to be time to pass the hat again soon....

I kicked in the server fee this time, so we are good until October 5th. 

The monthly fee is $12.33 and we have a current balance of $5.08

Use the link below at your leisure to add something into the pot.  Remember none of this goes to me, it goes straight to gameservers.com where the server is hosted.

http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=d7fad245b12b629fd89fe1e208312a84

BTW, still happy to add in anyone who wants to be alternate SysAdmin.  You just need a gameservers.com account.  Then I can add your user id to the list of admins.  I will likely be on business travel a bunch in October so might be a good idea.  The interface is all web based, no real technical knowledge needed.  Just ability to hit a button and check a box.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

JasonPratt

I kicked in $20 since I've been playing it quite a bit the past month.

I may make a gameservers account, too. Remind me later.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

-budd-

Thx for the update AT, I'll drop some in the pot soon.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: JasonPratt on September 08, 2016, 12:09:58 PM
I kicked in $20 since I've been playing it quite a bit the past month.

I may make a gameservers account, too. Remind me later.

Thanks...that keeps us going for quite a while longer....:)
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

-budd-

Dropped a $20, let us know when it gets close again.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

ArizonaTank

Thanks guys....we should be good for another 5 months....

Hopefully the new update will be out soon...can't wait to try it out. 
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Rekim

an unstable version of A15 is available now. Figure I'll opt in and kick the tires on new features while waiting for the stable release.

Here are the instructions for beta testing the alpha build if you want to try it  :knuppel2:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?50192-Alpha-15-Experimental-is-out!

-budd-

Interesting, I haven't looked but is there a feature list for alpha 15? Curious what made it in. You gonna do SP with the stock map, sounds like all the new stuff isn't in random. I may opt in and explore the stock map this weekend.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Rekim

Good question. I haven't seen a list of features for random gen. Don't think there is one at this point. Consensus seems to be that the canyon terrain feature will only be found on the Nav map, which seems logical. Graphical improvements and (non-PoI) new stuff should all be there I expect.

I will probably fire up the Nav map for a SP test run later so I can see as much new of the new stuff as possible.