Macmillan Cancer Coffee Morning

Started by JudgeDredd, September 29, 2016, 04:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

Made a cheesecake for work tomorrow



It's a Nigella Lawson recipe
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart


undercovergeek


besilarius

Nigella ever get her divorce/drug use straightened out?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

JudgeDredd

I don't know - but it's her potty mouth that needs to be addressed I think  :2funny:

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

acctingman

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 30, 2016, 12:40:47 AM
I don't know - but it's her potty mouth that needs to be addressed I think  :2funny:



Holy hell

She is shagg-o-licious!!

Hey JD.....bring her to Bovington next year will ya? The day my wife isn't going, please!!!  :smitten: :uglystupid2: