Endless Space? Nope, it's Endless Legend!

Started by Martok, August 22, 2013, 06:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RedArgo

New update, including AI improvements, and some new DLC coming today for EL.  I've only played a couple games past the beginning and both times the AI kinda fell apart, so hopefully this may help with that.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/11/19/endless-legend-free-update/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RockPaperShotgun+%28Rock%2C+Paper%2C+Shotgun%29


Anguille

Sounds great...will keep me occupied until ES2 is being finished.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

solops

Big Steam sale...79% off on the main game and the 6 current DLC.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Barthheart

WOW! $19 CDN for the bundle! Might have to finally get this game.
The new DLC is on for $11... might just spring for that too.

solops

Yup, got me to pull the trigger on the bundle.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

IronX

Bought! Too good to pass up at that price.

bbmike

I've been playing this again recently. It's finally clicked and I think it's a great game. Can't wait for the new DLC. If you don't have it you really should get it at this price.  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Sigh... I'm in.... could not resist the price....

FlickJax

yup brought mine up to date and the pre-order

undercovergeek

Having found an excellent set of lets plays to give me a nudge in the right direction I started my first proper campaign about 10 days ago - I'm annoyed I didn't give the game a chance all the time ago, it's brilliant - certainly filled a gap before civ 6 and will be played even after that

mikeck

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 13, 2016, 02:47:54 AM
Having found an excellent set of lets plays to give me a nudge in the right direction I started my first proper campaign about 10 days ago - I'm annoyed I didn't give the game a chance all the time ago, it's brilliant - certainly filled a gap before civ 6 and will be played even after that

It's really quite different from any other 4x. But I always hd trouble explaining WHAT was different. You just have to play it.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

jomni

Quote from: mikeck on October 13, 2016, 08:42:52 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on October 13, 2016, 02:47:54 AM
Having found an excellent set of lets plays to give me a nudge in the right direction I started my first proper campaign about 10 days ago - I'm annoyed I didn't give the game a chance all the time ago, it's brilliant - certainly filled a gap before civ 6 and will be played even after that

It's really quite different from any other 4x. But I always hd trouble explaining WHAT was different. You just have to play it.

I always get defeated quickly in this game.

bbmike

Just started Endless Legend and Tempest loaded!  :o  I thought it released tomorrow? Ok, off to play a new game.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak