Describe your love life...

Started by bayonetbrant, October 23, 2016, 06:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bayonetbrant

You are unwise to lower your defenses!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

"There is good in him. I've felt it."
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

mirth

I am altering the deal, pray I don't alter it any further.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus


Steelgrave


Sir Slash

"Dosa me dirty. Dosa me dirty". Wait, that wasn't Star Wars. That was from the Gungan Porn Channel.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Dammit Carl!

"Republic credits? Republic credits are no good out here. I need something more real. "

or

"My parts are showing? Oh, my goodness, oh! "