Richie61 Top Down SB mods

Started by Richie61, November 01, 2016, 08:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Richie61

Figured I would post a link to my latest Top Down mods. I am dealing with medical issues and figured I should post these while I can.

Thanks to my buddy Dan (keif149) and all the others that gave me the ideas and drive to do these old school board game looking mods!

I hope others enjoy these as much as I do. :helmet smile:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9qlfd9rcw6rfrhr/AADSY786ibORkshfpbuYvvsZa?dl=0

Mods:

FWW (WWI)
Winter War - version 1.1
Red Victory - version 1.1
Advance of the Reich - version 1.1
Eagles Strike - version 1.1
Pacific War- version 1.2
Proud and Few - version 1.2
Korean War
DBP war
Vietnam version - 1.2
Tour of Duty (Vietnam) - version 1.2
Soviet Afghan War
Spanish Civil War
Grenada version - 1.1
Falklands
Modern War
















Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Sir Slash

DAMN! Those are good-looking mods Ritchie. Thank you for all the great work and keep fighting Young Man. Miracles happen every day and for people a lot less deserving than you.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart


mirth

Awesome stuff, Richie! Would look better though if the corners were rounded :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Asid

#4
Richie I hope your health improves soon.

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying


Richie61

Quote from: mirth on November 01, 2016, 11:47:45 AM
Awesome stuff, Richie! Would look better though if the corners were rounded :P

DUDE!!!!  :2funny:
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

panzerde

Thanks a ton for all of your work on these! Feel better soon.
O0
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Cyrano

Your health has been in my thoughts since I read this earlier today.

Thanks for all the great work and know we've got your back, if only in the cheap way the internet permits.

Best,

Jim
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Richie61

Thanks guys! I am starting cemo next week. Looking at chemotherapy to shrink the cancer and then remove the bladder. The new doctor is very nice and complete explained and answered every question we had. He said they would build a new bladder out of a piece of intestines. I will be in the hospital for 5 days. Looking like the removal isn't going to happen till the first of the year. Cemo now. I am going to get a bag to drain the kidney/ bladder soon too.

All this is going to be hard and long, but my odds are very good in the end. Plus I am going to BEAT this  :knuppel2:
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

DoctorQuest

You know you have friends here. Keep the faith and keep up the good work.  O0
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Richie61

#12
Chemo #3 of 8 down. Spent 5 days (including Thanksgiving) in a Boston hospital with an infection  :tickedoff: But feeling good as I can  O0

Soviet Afghan War Top Down version 1.0

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Sir Slash

That's the speed young man! Kick that disease's ass properly. The mods are looking 'Kate Upton' good.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Richie61

#14
How's about another top down mod  :knuppel2:

Spanish Civil War top down mod version 1


Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"