Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Ain't no one got time or money for all that DLC.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Yeah, but the moment it goes on super-sale, you're all over it.

Gusington

OK, I almost forked over the dough for:

Warhammer TW base game
Chaos DLC
Blood Pack DLC
Grim & Grave DLC

Altogether that would have been ~64.00 dollahs! So I said 'f' it and didn't buy. Still too expensive, even with 25% off the base game. Can't do it.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on December 08, 2016, 08:45:08 PM
Altogether that would have been ~64.00 dollahs! So I said 'f' it and didn't buy. Still too expensive, even with 25% off the base game. Can't do it.


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

If I win the lottery this weekend, consider it a 'done deal' Gus.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

In this golden age of gaming, 60.00 for a game that I still wouldn't have all the DLC for is way too high. If I were a WH uberfan that would be one thing. But I'm not...I've always preferred WH40K more and know more about that universe. So there you have it.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

#667
Quote from: Gusington on December 08, 2016, 08:20:54 PM
Ain't no one got time or money for all that DLC.


You don't need the DLC anytime soon. 

The factions added to the DLC still run in the grand campaign as AI-run opponents/allies whether you own the extra DLC or not.   Your Vampire Counts campaign would be completely unchanged. 

Other than the "Blood Pack", but that's always been a wallet dig by CA in their past three or four TW titles.  Don't really need it to play either.



At some point, I imagine you'll be asking yourself why you didn't pick up the core game earlier.    :dreamer:

Freyland

Technically, without the Grim and the Grave dlc, he won't get Regiments of Renown for his BC campaign, but that's hardly necessary. And kind of stupid to exist at all, for the VC. 

"Looketh over yonder... A famous Zombie regiment that still needs a run of the mill necromancer to bind them is coming to eat us!

undercovergeek

Don't get blood pack - it ruins the aesthetic of the battles, it's just too messy

Gusington

Honestly I have never bought a TW blood pack before because I always thought of them as kind of gross. In a Warhammer fantasy game it was less gross to me.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

In the 'golden age' of gaming, we paid 60.00 USD for Leisure Suit Larry I.

mirth

In the 'golden age' of gaming, I paid $60 for the original Harpoon.

Well, my girlfriend at the time did.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

That makes you my Hero to the Day.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

One of the nicest things a GF ever did for me. I played the shit out of that buggy piece of crap.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus