Come Brothers.... we must Purge the Heretics!

Started by PanzersEast, December 12, 2016, 04:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

OK. So I'm thinking the Space Hulk has nothing to do with Bruce Banner on a rocket ship.  :uglystupid2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MikeGER

Ahhrrrrr..... 

ol Brother Miguel from the Teutonic Knights couldn't resist and just bought it ^-^

...its WH40K O0 and every room in every ship is unique designed and textured :D

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 14, 2016, 10:58:42 AM
OK. So I'm thinking the Space Hulk has nothing to do with Bruce Banner on a rocket ship.  :uglystupid2:

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


bbmike

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 14, 2016, 11:07:09 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on December 14, 2016, 10:58:42 AM
OK. So I'm thinking the Space Hulk has nothing to do with Bruce Banner on a rocket ship.  :uglystupid2:



Mostly because you said Bruce Banner instead of David Banner.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Could've been worse. He could have been Dick Banner. My 'Banner' is this  :hug: big.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JudgeDredd

Well......................tutorial was good. I hope there's in game help, because I've forgotten a lot of shit already and I think I may get dead soon :-\
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JasonPratt

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 14, 2016, 10:58:42 AM
OK. So I'm thinking the Space Hulk has nothing to do with Bruce Banner on a rocket ship.  :uglystupid2:

That has happened occasionally. It always means Big Trouble for someone.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JudgeDredd

Don't bother doing the tutorial - it's at the start of a New Campaign anyway
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek


JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people


JasonPratt

Quote from: JudgeDredd on December 14, 2016, 04:02:42 PM
Don't bother doing the tutorial - it's at the start of a New Campaign anyway

I'm still dl'ing, btw. And will definitely NOT be doing the 2:30 am game, at all, ever.

Do you mean the start of a New Campaign is exactly the same as the tutorial?  ???
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Boggit

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 14, 2016, 12:46:36 PM
Could've been worse. He could have been Dick Banner. My 'Banner' is this  :hug: big.
OK, stop bragging... :DD
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat