Tank On Tank Digital is now available for from LnLP and Jo Bader

Started by Thrawn, December 15, 2016, 09:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thrawn

Tank On Tank Digital is now available for from LnLP and Jo Bader.
Tank On Tank Digital comes in two different editions. Tank On Tank Digital West Front comes with 19 new scenarios and 4 campaigns. Tank On Tank Digital East Front comes with 19 scenarios and 3 campaigns. Both Editions of Tank On Tank Digital are cutting-edge, easy-to-learn and will provide hours of combat fun. To get your copy go to the LnLP store at

https://goo.gl/fdrr0Z


Swatter

Tank on Tank, that sounds almost... stimulating.

Looks interesting, Ill do some research.

Moreb

When dongles fly? - mirth

Thrawn


Barthheart

Great news David!  :clap:  <:-)

Anyone interested in a light fast playing tank combat game should check these out. Easy to learn. Great for war game beginners and grogs alike.
:bd:

Richie61

Can I mod the images for my use?

What about MP and or H2H gaming?
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

-budd-

i posted a couple questions over there and they were answered quickly. I asked about FOW, there is none and no PBEM or hotseat currently. multiplayer is only synchronous online play at the moment. I also like to know if theres OP fire or how LOS works, but i may be digging to deep as i think it just supposed to be a quick playing lite game. The AI probably will be good as basic as the game is.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Moreb

Did you purchase this?  I came across this last year while searching out World at War, published by LnL also.

Can you elaborate on the game if so?

It seems as though the production value is very high even if I'm not crazy about the trajectory of fired shells. Wish it was a straighter shot. This is one area that other games could really do more to improve. Heroes of Normandy brought high production values also imo, bt the game system didn't gel with me.

World at War seems to be upping the game there too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxd9LrR_a8k
When dongles fly? - mirth

-budd-

no havent purchased the game, just not sure about it. I agree on the trajectory thing, look likes there all shooting arty. Wish the demo was still available to play.

I've been keeping tabs on WAW, but that video is 2 years old and there hasnt  been any information put out about the game in awhile.I'm keeping tabs on All things Zombie Shotgun also. that one seems to be moving forward. Its pretty quiet over there regarding there digital games.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: -budd- on December 17, 2016, 12:57:02 PM
i posted a couple questions over there and they were answered quickly. I asked about FOW, there is none and no PBEM or hotseat currently. multiplayer is only synchronous online play at the moment. I also like to know if theres OP fire or how LOS works, but i may be digging to deep as i think it just supposed to be a quick playing lite game. The AI probably will be good as basic as the game is.

It's all the same rules as the board game, which was always intended to be a quick, light, fast-and-fun game, and not a full-on quasi-military training tool

we've reviewed T-on-T before
http://grogheads.com/?p=9626

QuoteCombat is pretty simple: you're checking for range and LOS.  There's a "front arc" component to the firing, as well, but it's essentially an extension of the LOS – you only have LOS off of your front slope.  There are solid diagrams in the rulebook that explain these checks, with illustrations, but anyone with a modicum of wargaming experience will figure it out in about 18 seconds.  Artillery units don't require their own LOS, so long as at least one other friendly unit has it.  There are no radio nets to manage and everyone is assumed to be communicating together.

There are also 'soft' targets – infantry, AT guns, etc – that can't fire and move in the same turn, but they have other advantages.  Infantry units gain bonuses in rough terrain, and AT guns can shoot without using an action point.  There are also airstrikes you can call, and while they are powerful, they also consume 2 APs.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

-budd-

Nice write up, thank you sir. That should help in the decision process.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

panzerde

Tank on Tank is a great, fast and light system. No, it isn't the epitome of WW2 armor combat accuracy, but it IS a great system for teaching someone the hobby, or when you just want something fun and quick.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Moreb

Just bought the bundle with both east and west. Purchase was sort of seamless.
When dongles fly? - mirth

-budd-

post impressions when you get a chance please. Got pretty clear idea what the game is, curious about the lasting fun factor.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

stolypin

Quote from: -budd- on December 17, 2016, 12:57:02 PM
i posted a couple questions over there and they were answered quickly. I asked about FOW, there is none and no PBEM or hotseat currently. multiplayer is only synchronous online play at the moment. I also like to know if theres OP fire or how LOS works, but i may be digging to deep as i think it just supposed to be a quick playing lite game. The AI probably will be good as basic as the game is.

So just to be clear -- there IS an AI?