Main Menu

FRIDAY on my mind

Started by Pete Dero, December 16, 2016, 03:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

And why can't restauranting and an escort agency go together? I can't think of anything more appealing than being served while you're being serviced. "You want a 'roll' with that order"?  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Looks like I'll be trying out Franchise Hockey Manager 3 and Stars In Shadow this weekend, for my casual turn-based gaming time.

Also probably do some World Of Warships with the usual ne'er-do-wells around here.  ^-^  Multi-player fix.

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on December 16, 2016, 09:07:56 AM
Playing through a new Age of  Charlemagne campaign as the Lombards. About 35 turns in and really enjoying it so far. Will also be reading up on Knights of Honor and maybe start a campaign there, as well as the new medieval/fantasy RTS that I just picked up at Steam on sale for about 3 dollah - the name of the which escapes me right now...:/

Super!!!  Playing some Invisible and maybe some Graviteam!

Gusington

^The game I couldn't remember is Kingdom Wars 2. Also, unexpectedly, I am downloading a huge mod for Skyrim called Enderal.

http://enderal.com/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

I took Martok's advice and started playing Stellaris again. I think I'm hooked.  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Kushan

#35
Mainly CMANO for me this weekend. Scenario work (lua scripting, YAY *sarcasm*) and playing around with the new laser weaponry in the beta. I can't be the only one who wants to take the new laser weaponry and add it to a school of tuna or a a pod of whales.

I was thinking of starting a new CK2 game but then I read there is another DLC on the way so I think I'm going to wait. I'm kind of happy that there are only 1-2 more DLCs planned, then maybe I can start and finish a game without new content ruining previous saves.

Elite and Stellaris are possibilities as well.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

My tricked out Lombards head out to knock the filthy heathen Avars about the ears.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Mission accomplished. I liberated the Croats, who were subsequently crushed again a few turns later by...the filthy Avar heathens...time to put the helmet on.  >:D

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

paplan


Bison

Twilight Struggle on Steam.  The Cold War would have turned out much differently if I'd been President.  :(

JasonPratt

Hm, my Steam refund for Left 4 Deathwing will be going through -- although I wish everyone who likes the game the best!  :bd: :hug: -- and now I must consider how to spend this sunk cost in the Steam Winter sale...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, as the erstwhile and randomly assigned Napoleon in the Six Days In October game, let me say that... ...... that I can't really talk about my experiences in an open forum yet because literally anything I say could be used as information by the enemy.   :peace: (I tried to think of five or six general things and struck down each one. I guess... that's something usefully descriptive I can say about the experience, which can't be used by the enemy?!)

But I'm really enjoying it, and I hope I'm doing well by my French expedition posse so far.  :arr:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on December 16, 2016, 06:24:17 PM
Quote from: Gusington on December 16, 2016, 09:07:56 AM
Playing through a new Age of  Charlemagne campaign as the Lombards. About 35 turns in and really enjoying it so far. Will also be reading up on Knights of Honor and maybe start a campaign there, as well as the new medieval/fantasy RTS that I just picked up at Steam on sale for about 3 dollah - the name of the which escapes me right now...:/

Super!!!  Playing some Invisible and maybe some Graviteam!

  Turned out that I'm working on / playing a CMANO scenario: UK versus a CIA coup in the United Arab Republic (Egypt and Syria) in 1958.  The UK doesn't know they are fighting the CIA so its UK/Soviets vs US/UAR and both sides are going to use nukes ASAP on Crete and Cyprus and maybe Libya (the UK had large forces in Libya in the late 1950s).

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Who's your King? Vince Lombard-y?  :DD
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.