The Next Historical Total War Game will begin production in 2017

Started by AchillesLastStand, December 16, 2016, 10:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

Yeah, or Jurassic Total War. With T-Rex Generals and Stegosaurus Tanks. And Armenians.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: mikeck on December 20, 2016, 10:54:53 PM
Quote from: Gusington on December 20, 2016, 06:24:50 PM
Details, mikeck, details. I remember a time (2014?) when we had very little Pike + Shot to choose from. Now get off my lawn.

Well, to be honest, I will vote for any time period that ISNT WW2


Thirded.

Freyland

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 21, 2016, 10:06:25 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on December 20, 2016, 03:20:14 PM
I wonder if they would go way, way back in time...

In that case, why not Total War: H. Neanderthalensis v. H. Sapiens?

Tech tree: "Fire".   Uh, that's about it, really.

Rayfer

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 21, 2016, 10:06:25 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on December 20, 2016, 03:20:14 PM
I wonder if they would go way, way back in time...

In that case, why not Total War: H. Neanderthalensis v. H. Sapiens?

LOL....good one. It could be like the opening scenes in the old sci-fi classic 2001 A Space Odyssey...your group of cavemen face off against the enemies around a watering hole clubbing each other to death with animal bones as weapons.

Gusington

Knowing us we would all probably prefer the opening sequence from History of the World...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Damn.  I was really hoping for Medieval 3, even though I knew odds were that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.  Shy of that, I'd like to see either Empire 2 or a game set during China: Warring States period. 

Actually, I wouldn't mind a game covering the Thirty Years War/Protestant Wars either.  I could see that being good. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

agathosdaimon

Total War New Zealand?
It could be the various Maori peoples as well as the European Settlers

I would though love to see the Total War Frederick the Great or Total War Ancient Mesopotamia!