Main Menu

gladius

Started by gameleaper, December 22, 2016, 05:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper


Jarhead0331

They almost had me, but the physics look ridiculous....and really, why zombies and skeletons???
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


gameleaper

I think the zombie and skeletons, are like call of duty extras, I saw arean fights with gladiators and tigers and the swords cut them to pieces it looks well worth the price to me anyway

Jarhead0331

Well, let me know if it's any good.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


gameleaper

looks like Mount & blade type control, I could be wrong, but for £6 I MAY BITE

Jarhead0331

It's VR. I don't see any possible comparison to M&B.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


gameleaper

good job I have not bought it, VR is something I have never even looked into, but I I have Found Zulu response as a credible alternative http://store.steampowered.com/app/401250/

Gusington

Gameleaper is on a crazy shopping spree today...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DennisS

To repeat, this game REQUIRES VR. Show stopper for me.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on December 22, 2016, 08:23:15 AM
Gameleaper is on a crazy shopping spree today...

I think "crazy" is the key word.  :crazy2:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JasonPratt

Also, this is not Lucasarts Games Gladius, which is an awesome turn-based tactical fantasy gladiator game for the Playstation 2. Which I very much wish would be ported to a modern system.

Any game named Gladius which is not this game, and not clearly better than this game, inherently loses.  :knuppel2:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

gameleaper

Quote from: Gusington on December 22, 2016, 08:23:15 AM
Gameleaper is on a crazy shopping spree today...

lets hope for crazy prices in a steam sale :)