Sparticus Game.I like the Roman Module it has Cavalry and Livstock

Started by gameleaper, December 30, 2016, 09:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/rorkes-drift

Ive added MediEval miniatures to the game, as the game now has a good size unit art, its near to minatures, The game was designed to allow myself to play a miniature battle on a PC in turns with enforced rules, there is an option for opfire even when playing solo, the A.I. was a bonus, I hope you like my wargames hobby software its free

Gusington

Hmm I think I see some Hungarians in there. Any Wallachians to be found?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

gameleaper

#2
Quote from: Gusington on December 30, 2016, 02:31:32 PM
Hmm I think I see some Hungarians in there. Any Wallachians to be found?

Last crusade Hungarian knight, that was well spotted :) I have Saxons attacking. I think a norman aswell, happy new year

also you should remember to press "E" when in a game to access the editor, then "Z" to copy and "X" to paste units, I should of made it more clear in the help files.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

gameleaper

#4
I added a Sparticus and roman module. now has cavalry and Livestock in the roman and medieval modules

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/rorkes-drift