Best wishes to all - happy new year

Started by markh, December 31, 2016, 06:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

markh

To my fellow Grogs!

Just leaving for the evening meal.  Its 5 hours to midnight here in Western Australia - a great evening 68 degrees F, cool summer breeze and dinner/dancing/fire works under the stars.  Wishing all of you and your respective families a happy, safe, healthy and prosperous new year.  I have enjoyed reading (and often being guided by) your postings in 2016.  I look forward to more of the same in 2017.


bob48

+100

Just coming up to 12 noon in the UK as I type this, so a bit to go yet!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Jarhead0331

It's been an "interesting" year here in the US. I'm sure a lot of people are happy to see 2016 go. Some are frightened about what 2017 will bring, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm optimistic overall and I pray that all grogs across the world have peace, health, joy and games throughout the new year.

In any event, if things don't pan out, I did get that new flamethrower...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

RedArgo

Hope everyone has a happy and prosperous new year!

MetalDog

A happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year to all my fellow Grogs and their families!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Here's wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous 2017. <:-)

I don't know where we are headed but we are on our way. Good luck!
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Hartford688

Happy New Year from the Netherlands!!!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful and successful 2017 😊

MikeGER

Happy New Year to all Grogs near and far !  O0

just returned from shooting my fireworks in a total clear night sky  :smitten:
(i love the smell of blackpowder after midnight  ....it smells like a good new year  :) )

Destraex

Happy New Year all and their loved ones. Has been 40 degrees here for me lately in Australia.
Stupid me got so sunburned at the beach I could not go out to celebrate!! Have not been burned for many years.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

spelk

Happy New Year grogs! may all your breakthroughs be well supplied, and all your envelopments complete. :idiot2:

Sir Slash

Happy and prosperous New Year to all the Great Grogs here. I hope this year everybody's dongles are working just like they did when they first came brand new in the box.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Richie61

Happy New Year!!! Here's to 2017  <:-)
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

SirAndrewD

Happy New Years fellow Grogs from my fam.

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback