1st Game Played in 2017

Started by Bison, January 01, 2017, 09:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fabius

Quote from: nelmsm on January 01, 2017, 11:54:26 AM
EU IV

Hearts of Iron 4. I'm still hooked on it despite it's rough edges.

EUIV is consistently Paradox's highest played game on Steam chart. Thinking of picking up 'Rights of Man' before sale ends and letting Hoi sit until next patch.

Tpek


bayonetbrant

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 01, 2017, 09:50:54 AM
I know its the digital game forum.  First game is going to be Ticket To Ride: First Journey with Bayonette.

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

RyanE


KyzBP

Left 2016 playing Motorsport Manager and entered 2017 playing...the same.

Toonces

Started with Atari Vault for a few games of Warlords and Missile Command (I suck). 

Rapidly transitioned to Scourge of War: Waterloo where I was immediately pissed off by the whole courier thing.

Bought a handful of DLCs for CK2 (Horse Lords, Reapers Due, Conclave) and then spent a couple of hours in my happy place.  CK2 always does the trick.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Steelgrave


panzerde

Haven't played any computer games yet. First game of 2017 was Pub Battles Brandywine.


"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Sir Slash

Alea Jacta Est as the ball came down and the local Idiots Club began shooting guns into the air. The best time to rob someone here is ten minutes after mid-night on New Years Eve-- nobody has any ammo left.  :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Kushan

Last night it was EU4 until about 11:30 when I had my English army stack wiped by the French because the game cheated. Then went and started downloading Cities Skylines mods until I realized it was 12:30 and went to bed.

Finished off the Scots and French this morning and transitioned to Elite before the Green Bay vs Detroit game. Going to close out with some CMANO scenario design.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Hofstadter

Overwatch

Just....beat me over the head till i black out.
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

FarAway Sooner

Endless Legend.  I'm not sure how that game didn't catch my fancy when I first got it a few years back.  Maybe because the PvE piece is so boring?

FlickJax

Marvel Puzzle Quest - sad I know and CIV VI

Barthheart

Civ VI - won as Kongo on an Earth map at King level with a Culture victory in 1950.  8)

Rayfer

Finally got going....continued to move forward through the Fallout 4 main quest line. Getting close to the end...I think?