Main Menu

Aliens Swag

Started by Jarhead0331, January 18, 2017, 11:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

I bought a bunch of crap on this visit to Austin, but this is easily my coolest find...

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


bbmike

It looks like they are in the classic, plastic army men positions. Is that true?  :o
Cool find.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

Those Marines look like they ready for more than just another 'Bug Hunt'.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.