It's FRIDAY Jim, but not as we know it!

Started by Pete Dero, January 20, 2017, 06:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero


Dammit Carl!

Got a Battle of Britain thing on War Thunder on Sunday with my group, otherwise, it's Division, baby.

JudgeDredd

One of the few REM songs I like. Probably the only one that doesn't make me feel like I should be ending my life early - which is odd given the title I suppose.

Anyway - bit of modelling this weekend trying to finish off my Su-27 Flanker and I'll probably be playing some more Cities:Skylines as I seem to be locked into creating the perfect city and failing miserably.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Barthheart

#3
Your title brought this song to mind:



PBEM Flashpoint Campaigns with OJsDad.
Maybe some PBEM Labyrinth with SDR
Maybe some VASSAL LnLT Normandy with panzerde
I've got DVG's Warfighter setup on my new table.

Need to finish beer holders for new table.

FlickJax


JudgeDredd

Quote from: Barthheart on January 20, 2017, 06:10:18 AM
Your title brought this song to mind:



PBEM Flashpoint Campaigns with OJsDad.
Maybe some PBEM Labyrinth with SDR
Maybe some VASSAL LnLT Normandy with panzerde
I've got DVG's Warfighter setup on my new table.

Need to finish beer holders for new table.
I would've selected that too (and expected it when I came into the thread)  O0
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

Treating myself to an early finish so there will be men of war assault squad 2, US campaign

Then some xcom 2 long war

And some endless space 2

Have a good weekend all

JasonPratt

I feel like trying out the new Long War 2 mod, too, for XCom2. Two. Tu-tu?

Been thinking about graduating from World of Tanks to Heroes and Generals.

Will probably do another entry for the Dwarven War of the Ring Except The Ring Is Long Gone Except When It Isn't AAR.  ::)

Hoping to get more turns in on my Fire in the Grogs game with Aztank. (Note to self: fix the link in my sig.)

Sanctus Reach dropped this week; will probably mess with that somewhat.

Started the British campaign for Company of Heroes 1; may continue on with that if I have the gumption. Or whatever the British equivalent is.

...feel like I'm missing something. Mechwarrior Online I guess? I was saving up some real money to show my appreciation but that got spent on Sanctus Reach.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bbmike

#9
Stars in Shadow since it just released. I also just started a new game of Stellaris with the Star Trek mod.

[edit]Just saw that Urban Empire drops today, so add that. Also saw that Imperium Galactica II was released on GoG/Steam. I might have to buy that.  ^-^
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Cyrano

Night turn for "Six Days in October" -- fatigue calculation for fun and adventure!

CMx2 PBEM -- Scenario of the Month from the Blitz

JTS: Jena campaign PBEM (turn 51 and counting)

CS:ME Tournament turn -- I must confess I do not grok AIW kit.  Getting absolutely liquefied.

Borderlands 2 with my son -- Now 30-some hours in.  This is MP done almost perfectly.

The Emperor's First Battles: Jena/Austerlitz with my son.  I keep telling him not to shell the village where we're staying come the summer.





Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Gusington

Metal Gear Solid V with Battlefield I waiting in the wings as well as the WWI mod for Hearts of Iron IV, the WWI mod for Company of Heroes I and Cinemaware's Wings!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Great song, great group PD....nice selection for playing HoI4 with the Together for Victory DLC.

BanzaiCat

I've about had it with my workplace.

Will be punching Carrier (my old copy of VG's 1991 board game), and ROUNDING THE CORNERS. Muwahahahahahaha!

Maybe something else, who knows. Stuff? Sure.

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 20, 2017, 12:20:45 PM
...
Will be punching Carrier (my old copy of VG's 1991 board game), and ROUNDING THE CORNERS. Muwahahahahahaha!
...

Cretin!  :P