Flashpoint Campaigns: Germany Reforged Announced!

Started by Capn Darwin, October 06, 2015, 11:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

panzerde

Purchased, and getting ready to play. Congrats OTS!

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

GroggyGrognard

The Redstorm update alone is fantastic. This is hands down one of the best all around wargames in recent years.

Looking forward to Germany Reforged soon.. 17 scenarios..are you kidding me!

Groggy

"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

Capn Darwin

Groggy and other Grogs, the update was shipped out missing the new/enhanced map marker artwork. You can grab the zip file over at the Matrix site to get them now or wait until we get a hot fix rolled out in the coming week.

As for Scenarios there are the 17, but from both sides and HTH setup, plus alternate setups for the scenarios, plus a couple new ones and a new large map. So many ways to enjoy the new DLC.  O0
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

-budd-

Very customer friendly price Capn, great value, Thanks.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

panzerde

The FP Germany scenarios are really well done. These were great scenarios in the original game, and the conversion to the new engine is just beautiful. I'm really impressed. They keep the feel of the original game but with the improvements of the new engine.


I'm also REALLY liking the new map markers. The little brewed up AFVs are a really nice touch!
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Mad Russian

#51
Very nice Twitch stream.

Thanks for highlighting the game.

The scale is 500 meters per hex.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Kushan

Streaming Germany Reforged again today at 11am PST/18:00 GMT @ twitch.tv/kushan04/
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

OJsDad

Has the On Target team thought about do a FP game for the air war.  I'm thinking something along the lines of GMT's upcoming Red Storm.  Perhaps the FP engine won't be good for that type of battle.  But if it could, I think it would be a great hit. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Capn Darwin

Right now we are all about Southern Storm and the new game engine features. We can start looking at other ideas once that is done.  O0
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Surtur

Really looking forward to Southern Storm guys, good luck! :)
"Gentlemen, You Can't Fight in Here. This is the War Room!"

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Capn Darwin

Cyrano, for you my friend, I will have to make a scenario with AH-64s and nothing but enemy jeeps and trucks packed with Jack and Peach schnapps for you to maul.  :bd:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

mirth

Quote from: Capn Darwin on January 27, 2017, 01:29:20 PM
nothing but enemy jeeps and trucks packed with Jack and Peach schnapps for you to maul

I think that constitutes a war crime.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

Capn D.  Thanks for the response.  Didn't realize you working on Southern Storm.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.