Main Menu

Lost My FRIDAY

Started by Hofstadter, February 03, 2017, 01:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kushan

Not going to be a whole lot of gaming for me. Working tomorrow, then watching the super bowl Sunday. What little time I have will be devoted to Elite and CMANO.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Tuna

I'll try and talk Nef into some IL2 instead of Dcs. But if that fails there is always World of warships. Except I will be drinking wine instead of whiskey.

jamus34

Week I've had whiskey and WoWS sounds like a nice wind down.
Insert witty comment here.

Dammit Carl!

#18
Scotch and Rise of Flight!

Apple Jim Beam and RoF

WallysWorld

Wings over Flanders Fields: Ultimate Edition. My transfer request from RFC's 16th Squadron to the 6th Squadron has been denied and I must continue to fly the BE2c instead of the FE2b.
The Golf Club. Participating in a TGC Tours tournament.
World War One Gold.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Martok

No gaming for me this weekend, as I'm off to the woods of northern Wisconsin in another hour or so.  See you all on Monday! 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

MengJiao

Quote from: Nefaro on February 03, 2017, 06:54:28 AM
I may begin learning the MiG-21 in DCS this weekend.


Although I'm in a bit of a gaming funk right now.  May end up cranking music while painting minis, or doing some solitaire tabletop stuff, tuning everything else out.  :cowboy:

The DCS mig21bis is a wonderful simulation!!!!

Jarhead0331

^This was always my impression too and I was shocked to come across threads on simhq with people claiming its the worst DCS module ever made. Some people are so God damn crazy...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Steelgrave

Sovereignty: Crown of Kings, Polaris Sector (still!) and Stars in Shadow make up my weekend dance card.

Nefaro

Quote from: JasonPratt on February 03, 2017, 02:48:45 PM
NINE INCH SPIKE would be the name of my new death-post post-death alterna-metal prog band. It would be like "Nine Inch Nails" but different.



Will that sound something akin to the movie etiquette song from Mastodon/King Diamond, "Cut You Up With A Linoleum Knife?  ~>


ROFL at that chorus!   :DD  :DD  \m/
(Language warning, so crank it up if you're at the office.)


trek

I'll continue playing mods this weekend. Total War Attila Medieval Kingdoms Mod, the last update added medieval buildings and castles. COH1 mod Europe at War which is without a doubt the best mod I've ever played for the game. Will continue playing the Ramelle Bridge defense map based on Saving Private Ryan with the US Airborne troops. Then I'll go back to the COH1 Great War Mod and finish my Hawthorne Ridge battle. Some of these modders are doing truly amazing work.

Nefaro

Quote from: MengJiao on February 03, 2017, 05:27:29 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on February 03, 2017, 06:54:28 AM
I may begin learning the MiG-21 in DCS this weekend.


Although I'm in a bit of a gaming funk right now.  May end up cranking music while painting minis, or doing some solitaire tabletop stuff, tuning everything else out.  :cowboy:

The DCS mig21bis is a wonderful simulation!!!!


Probably a great time to start doing MP in it right now, too.  Because of der Viggen hype.  Since they only carry heaters, there should be less long range Spamraams and ERs to dodge if more people are flying Saabs.

Although the Cold War server is Heaters At Noon all day long for air-to-air (70s-80s era).   And 16thACG East is limited to Sparrows & non-extended range SARHs (effectively late 80s era).   8)

JasonPratt

Now waiting to see if Az agrees with the win math in the Fire in the Grogs game...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bbmike

Quote from: Martok on February 03, 2017, 04:53:44 PM
No gaming for me this weekend, as I'm off to the woods of northern Wisconsin in another hour or so.  See you all on Monday!
Watch out for chupacabra! Or whatever haunts Wisconsin.
I went back to GalCiv3 to try the 2.0 update and got sucked in. I'm having fun this time around and don't really know why. I haven't played in ages and it does seem a little different now. Looking forward to what the do with the upcoming Crusades DLC.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Father Ted

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on February 03, 2017, 03:52:31 PM
Scotch and Rise of Flight!

Apple Jim Beam and RoF

Was that Roffing online?