Main Menu

FRIDAYaway

Started by Jarhead0331, February 10, 2017, 03:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

Car seat installation simulator, Construction Set: bolt furniture to the wall, and hopefully another game or two of Scythe.

undercovergeek

Good news - win 5* luxury night at a London hotel

Bad news - GF decides to bring daughter

So I'll be dragging my ass round London wishing I was with my daughter instead of someone else's

Sir Slash

Put them both to bed early UCG. Then....GAME Man. Or sneak-out.  ^-^   Alea Jacta Est for me where me and Julius have got that old Fop Pompey on the ropes and about to deliver him his Eviction Notice from Greece. Afterward, if I have time, I'll look-up Cleopatra and see if she wants to spend some time with the "Little Ceasar".  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Father Ted

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 10, 2017, 12:06:06 PM
Alea Jacta Est for me where me and Julius have got that old Fop Pompey on the ropes and about to deliver him his Eviction Notice from Greece. Afterward, if I have time, I'll look-up Cleopatra and see if she wants to spend some time with the "Little Ceasar".  ::)

Don't sell yourself, er, short there Julius or she she may opt for "a vewy good friend in Rome ".

Barthheart

Quote from: jamus34 on February 10, 2017, 10:29:08 AM
Because the R&RHOF is a pile of political BS?
....

This in spades!  >:(

Kushan

Elite and CMANO for me this weekend.

Not going to get the 200 million credit mission completed in Elite. Best I could do was 38 data points for 38 million. Couple of new community goals going this weekend. Going to go turn in the mission without doing any more scans and head out to try and get a few turn ins before they inevitably get completed early.

As for CMANO, streaming tomorrow along with my usual scenario work and beta testing.

If Historical Gamer frees up Sunday, we may continue the Stellaris MP game we started last weekend on his stream.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Martok

Bearing in mind that I increasingly seem to have the attention span of a squirrel these days, at the moment, my plan is spend more time with Sovereignty.  As I did back in the day (when this was still in early beta), I intend to fire up a campaign as my beloved Dwarves of Brogen Hur. 

...That, and/or play Stellaris with the Star Trek: New Horizons mod.  I remember now that bbmike has mentioned it a couple times, but it hadn't really impinged itself upon my awareness until just yesterday.  Holy crap, this looks awesome!!  Can't wait to try it out! 




Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 10, 2017, 03:43:01 AM
I'm going through a Star Wars phase. Maybe empire at war with thrawns revenge mod and galaxy at war mod for men of war assault squad 2?   Maybe some VR stuff too...going to play it by ear I guess.
You like the Thrawn's Revenge mod, then?  I've heard good things about it, but haven't gotten around to trying it out yet. 




Quote from: undercovergeek on February 10, 2017, 11:24:18 AM
Good news - win 5* luxury night at a London hotel

Bad news - GF decides to bring daughter

So I'll be dragging my ass round London wishing I was with my daughter instead of someone else's
Uff-da.  I feel very compelled to offer you a beer right now.  :buck2: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

#22
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 10, 2017, 11:24:18 AM
Good news - win 5* luxury night at a London hotel

Bad news - GF decides to bring daughter

So I'll be dragging my ass round London wishing I was with my daughter instead of someone else's


Chloroform both.  Leave them at hotel.

Hit the pub, go on a wild solo bender.  Not sure if howling at the moon is allowed at all hours, but maybe it's time to find your inner intoxicated werewolf.


Also:  don't take family vacation advice from Nef.



<:-)

ROFL

:DD

nelmsm

Maybe a PBEM turn or two and my next OOTP 17 Online league sim runs Sunday. Main activity will be a nice hike at Caprock Canyons State Park where the Texas State Bison herd resides. Need to unplug for a bit anf enjoy the warm weather. Supposed to be 90 degrees on Saturday but snow and 33 degrees on Monday with snow or ice . You have to love West Texas weather.

airboy

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 10, 2017, 12:06:06 PM
Put them both to bed early UCG. Then....GAME Man. Or sneak-out.  ^-^   Alea Jacta Est for me where me and Julius have got that old Fop Pompey on the ropes and about to deliver him his Eviction Notice from Greece. Afterward, if I have time, I'll look-up Cleopatra and see if she wants to spend some time with the "Little Ceasar".  ::)

Sounds like fun.  Another game I own, installed, and never played.

airboy

Probably no gaming.  We are having a warm day tomorrow, so pressure washing.  Sunday is basketball & Church.

Sir Slash

AJE Was slow to grow on me but now I'm really liking it though, I wish it was a little more up to date like ACW 2. Some of the scenarios are VERY slow to develop and a trifle boring. The AI is very good and the game will keep you guessing what's coming next.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Hofstadter

Quote from: Nefaro on February 10, 2017, 04:47:54 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 10, 2017, 11:24:18 AM
Good news - win 5* luxury night at a London hotel

Bad news - GF decides to bring daughter

So I'll be dragging my ass round London wishing I was with my daughter instead of someone else's


Chloroform both.  Leave them at hotel.



Chloroform doesnt knock anybody out. Just leaves you with a sore throat. If you inject use ketamine, if you wanna go classic rag, use isoflourane.

Working on channel art for my youtube. Think I finally got it done.

Trying to sell my birds this weekend, but im flooded with idiots that dont know how to bird.

Gaming wise, seven years war, Co2 and RE7
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Hofstadter on February 11, 2017, 01:50:22 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on February 10, 2017, 04:47:54 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 10, 2017, 11:24:18 AM
Good news - win 5* luxury night at a London hotel

Bad news - GF decides to bring daughter

So I'll be dragging my ass round London wishing I was with my daughter instead of someone else's


Chloroform both.  Leave them at hotel.



Chloroform doesnt knock anybody out. Just leaves you with a sore throat. If you inject use ketamine, if you wanna go classic rag, use isoflourane.

Fellers....can we please leave the sharing of rape/abduction techniques off the GH forums? Once again, we expressly disclaim all liability for any personal injury, death, casualty, loss or property damage arising out of or related to any content posted in the forums.

By the way, my wife says succinylcholine works like a charm.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


undercovergeek

Is either of those going to get me weird looks at the pharmacy?