Anybody still playing SOW: Waterloo - need tips on movement and formations

Started by Destraex, February 12, 2017, 03:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Quote from: JasonPratt on February 13, 2017, 12:25:16 PM
A number of the "Flag and Bugle" commands are being ported over into the UIs being used by the Dogs of War group. You can download them off their SoW:WL page... although I'll have to remember to post the link when I get home. (Asid is testing a new such UI now, simpler than the one being currently used by the group. But I like their current one; it's just that the icons are a little small.)

Here's the forum category: http://dogsofwarvu.com/forum/index.php/board,131.0.html

"Expanded Toolbar V - Grog" is the current recommended UI mod; the new one is being privately tested. http://dogsofwarvu.com/forum/index.php/topic,3539.0.html

Please note in that in my experience there so far, the opening post of each thread does NOT seem to always (ever?) have the latest versions. You should scroll or page down to the end and then work backward.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Quote from: Tuna on February 13, 2017, 03:52:36 PM
The one and only time I commanded a Division playing with Asid, I took command of each cannon and got them firing before giving control back to the AI. LOL another battle that "I" died in  :-[

I shall have to consider this option in the future. Worthless for corps and army command, though...  :-\
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!