Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bob48

Cabbage!

The stuff that God designed when he was having an off day.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

^Classic. So stupid, but classic. What movie is that avatar from? And I am never pulling your finger. Ever.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

That's from "Zombieland". A great film that Murray damned near steals right out from under the rest of the cast.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 03, 2017, 11:10:11 PM
That's from "Zombieland". A great film that Murray damned near steals right out from under the rest of the cast.

Dunno...Woody was pretty damn good in that.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: jamus34 on March 03, 2017, 11:16:23 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on March 03, 2017, 11:10:11 PM
That's from "Zombieland". A great film that Murray damned near steals right out from under the rest of the cast.

Dunno...Woody was pretty damn good in that.

Definitely.

Woody rocked that f^&ker.   \m/

Hancock

Quote from: Nefaro on March 04, 2017, 06:45:11 PM
Quote from: jamus34 on March 03, 2017, 11:16:23 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on March 03, 2017, 11:10:11 PM
That's from "Zombieland". A great film that Murray damned near steals right out from under the rest of the cast.

Dunno...Woody was pretty damn good in that.

Woody rocked that f^&ker.   \m/

If you want to see Woody as pure evil, check out "Out of the Furnace".  "You got a problem?"   "I got a problem with everybody."  And Christian Bale is outstanding in this one.
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on March 03, 2017, 10:06:15 PM
And I am never pulling your finger. Ever.

You'll pull it and you'll like it.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 03, 2017, 11:10:11 PM
That's from "Zombieland". A great film that Murray damned near steals right out from under the rest of the cast.

One of my favorite Murray scenes ever

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

solops

Has this game gotten any better? I played it a lot when it came out and found it to be the easiest TW by far. Attila was the best, but I care little for the time period (messed up, that). I bought the first DLC (Animal People?) but never played it. So is the game a challenge yet? Does it rely on random waves of Chaos invaders to make it a challenge or do any of the faction finally put up a real fight?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Nefaro

Quote from: solops on March 05, 2017, 04:01:40 PM
Has this game gotten any better? I played it a lot when it came out and found it to be the easiest TW by far. Attila was the best, but I care little for the time period (messed up, that). I bought the first DLC (Animal People?) but never played it. So is the game a challenge yet? Does it rely on random waves of Chaos invaders to make it a challenge or do any of the faction finally put up a real fight?

Go play a Greenskins grand campaign in vanilla TWW for awhile and tell me how it goes.  I had a tough time making progress with them, shortly after release. 

solops

The last game I finished was a Greenskins campaign on Hard before the Animal people DLC. I crushed everyone. How do they eat with those big tusks? Corn-on-the-cob must be a b__ch. Things may have changed. I'll give it another go. Maybe I'll crank it to VH. I just hate how the AI cheats like mad at the higher difficulties.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Gusington

So is the consensus that TW: Warhammer is the easiest to beat in the series?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'm playing as the empire on normal and I'm having a he'll of a time making any progress.  Not enough cash to field more than two armies and I'm constantly having to fall back and consolidate.  I take a city on one side of my empire, get attacked from the other side, lose a city there, fall back to reclaim it, then lose a city on the other side.  Damned vampires just won't see reason.