Main Menu

BFC forums

Started by RyanE, March 07, 2017, 10:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RyanE

I get an "account suspended" page when I try to get to BFC forums.  Anyone have any success today?

Grim.Reaper

No issue for me at the moment

Pinetree

#2
Quote from: RyanE on March 07, 2017, 10:08:27 PM
I get an "account suspended" page when I try to get to BFC forums.  Anyone have any success today?

They'd heard about your episode with dongles and thought "Oh shit, he's gonna really love our e-license then." and quietly banned you..
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Pinetree on March 08, 2017, 06:25:26 AM
Quote from: RyanE on March 07, 2017, 10:08:27 PM
I get an "account suspended" page when I try to get to BFC forums.  Anyone have any success today?

They'd heard about your episode with dongles and thought "Oh shit, he's gonna really love our e-license then." and quietly banned you..

LoL. This is a frighteningly real possibility.  Their license program is a nightmare.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Cyrano

Hehe...dongle...

Hehe...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806