This friday, you're a shooting star

Started by Anguille, April 13, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anguille

Tomorrow's free...



Plan to play mostly:

Civilization V's campaign with the Aztecs....maybe my first victory?

Want to go through the tutorial of Polaris Sector and play one game.

Pete Dero


Gusington

Finally returning to Witcher 3 for a while.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

4 day weekend here and my wife is out of town for 2 weeks since last Monday.  :D

PBEM Flashpoint Campaigns with OJsDad... soon the ass whooping will be done... OJsDad's ambush has crushed my Red Tide.... this time.....

PBEM DC1: Warsaw to Paris with Jason.... 3 turns down... more pockets to be made and broken....

More Steel Division... great fun.. might try the German next. I need to play with the replay some more to see if I can get some good pics or vids out of it.

Yard work... spring has finally arrived... yay?

New roof fabric for the Miata to install... should be fun....  :P

JasonPratt

Happy Easter to everyone, and the end of Passover week next Tuesday for that matter!

I'll be fighting "Taxes" and "Nasty Allergy HeadCold" more than game playing at this rate.  :P :buck2:

If I get any energy, and can see through the snot in my eyes, I'll be working up the episode for Turn 3 in my AAR series vs Barth on DC1:Blitz; and, presumably, trying to play Turn 4 when I get it back from him.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Barthheart


DoctorQuest

Now that I have my 2TB hard drive installed I will probably be finishing up my IL-2 1946 B.A.T. install and trying to get some stick time in.

I need to finish up my "Learning to Fly" course from Sporty's. I am on the last volume (7).
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

JudgeDredd

#7
I enjoyed that wee song Anguille

I can't imagine it'll be anything other than F1 2016 and Ghost Recon:Wildlands

Unless I get Steel Division

Oh - and I WILL complete my Su-27 1/72 model this weekend


Actually as I have Steam on my mobile I actually just bought Steel Division so it will be getting an airing this weekend!  L:-)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Barthheart

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 13, 2017, 08:32:31 AM
...
Actually as I have Steam on my mobile I actually just bought Steel Division so it will be getting an airing this weekend!  L:-)

:clap:

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on April 13, 2017, 08:38:09 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 13, 2017, 08:32:31 AM
...
Actually as I have Steam on my mobile I actually just bought Steel Division so it will be getting an airing this weekend!  L:-)

:clap:

attaboy!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JudgeDredd

I love the adoration of a fallen soldier on these forums   :DD
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Arctic Blast

Going to be trying out Steel Division this weekend. Also need to get Viticulture, D-Day at Omaha Beach, Fire in the Lake and a couple of others to the table (depending on which rules I get read beforehand).

Hofstadter

I bought that player unknown battle ground thing.

It's actually really enjoyable,  and gets super tense towards the end. The optimisation is awful, fps drops are Wild. But a recent patch seems to have helped it for me for some reason.

Going to try the German side of decisive campaigns Barbarossa. Eventually it will just end with a single aar video on YouTube of me weeping for 5 minutes.

Non gaming wise, I'm starting up a herb garden, bought a ton of seeds and gardening equipment. I want to work with fresher herbs in my cooking since I'm kind of rocketing up in technical skill.
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus