Main Menu

Armada 2526 Manual?

Started by airboy, April 27, 2017, 09:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

airboy

I bought Armada 2526 Gold on Steam.  How in the world do I download the manual so I can read it on my tablet?

Help?

DoctorQuest

#1
They don't install a PDF of the manual as part of a normal install?

GoG usually has a separate link to any manuals on your account page for the game. I don't use Steam much. You would think they would make it easy to get the doc.

FWIW and YMMV there is a copy of the manual at replacementdocs.com
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bbmike

In your Steam library you can right-click on Armada 2526 and there is an option to "View player manual". You can view and download it when you select that.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

airboy