75% OFF ON ALL PANZER CORPS TITLES!

Started by Lord Zimoa, May 04, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lord Zimoa




Yes, you heard it right – 75% OFF ON ALL PANZER CORPS TITLES!

To celebrate the release of the Mac version, we thought that Panzer Corps fans deserved a treat. If you miss any campaign, this is your chance to get it. Waste no time! Complete your collection! The discount is valid on both Mac and PC, and only on the Slitherie and Matrix stores.

Buy it now here:

Panzer Corps series at the Slitherine store 75% off
http://www.slitherine.com/store/?k=panzer+corps&m=&g=&p=&v=&t=&d=&a=3&pt=1&searchSubmit=Begin+Search


JasonPratt

Note that if you're like me, and I know I am, you will buy the mega pack for the German grand campaigns, thus filling out your missing roster cost-effectively, before realizing that there is no way to register the extra campaigns this way through Steam.  :pullhair:

(...also you will realize you may or may not have also bought the mega pack without Sea Lion already back in 2013...  ??? )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

Pretty sure I own them all at this point.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JasonPratt

Incidentally, it's no huge deal to uninstall my Steam version and then download the core PCorps game as a base to install the campaign mega-pack.

But if a Steam registration is unavailable for this pack then I very strongly recommend for Matrixlitherine to change the red text on Slitherine's product page which promises that once the pack is registered at Slitherine (automatically now after buying) it can be registered on Steam!! ("Note: If you register your serial code on Slitherine, you will also get a key to activate your copy on Steam. Click here for more information." Clicking on the page's link just goes to the standard instructions for registering and getting a Steam code.)

Obvs I'm sending a support ticket, too.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Greybriar

Quote from: JasonPratt on May 04, 2017, 06:20:35 PM
Note that if you're like me, and I know I am, you will buy the mega pack for the German grand campaigns, thus filling out your missing roster cost-effectively, before realizing that there is no way to register the extra campaigns this way through Steam.  :pullhair:

(...also you will realize you may or may not have also bought the mega pack without Sea Lion already back in 2013...  ??? )

I was able to get a Steam Key for Panzer Corps and all its DLC I own except Panzer Corps Grand Campaign Mega Pack '39 - '45. When I asked Slitherine Support for help, I got this reply:

Quote from: Slitherine SupportThe Grand Campaign Mega Pack is the compilation of Panzer Corps Grand Campaign DLC, so you'll need to register separately the serial number (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) on each of the 10 individual Grand Campaigns (Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '39, Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '40, Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '41, and so forth) in your Slitherine account and redeem Steam keys for each.

In order to activate the Grand Campaigns expansions on your Steam account, you'll need to do the following:

    Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
    Click the Games Menu.
    Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
    Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

Do this for each of the 10 Grand Campaigns.

I hope that helps you out.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

JasonPratt

Yep, took me a little while to figure out how to navigate to where I could "register" the packs separately on Slither, and then another little while to actually do it manually, and then another little while to generate Steam codes and register them -- but it worked!  Thanks! :bd:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

-budd-

Even I'm tempted by the discount, the whole shebang for $20. One thing drives me crazy and I'm asking those with experience with the game. Do the games have those unrealistic turn victory levels forcing you to figure out the puzzle to get that high victory level. Are the spread of victory levels fair?
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Lord Zimoa

As the Gold edition is a compilation of all Panzer Corps games, in order to get a Steam key, you'll have to register separately the Gold Edition serial number on each of the individual games with the exception of the Grand Campaign Mega Pack:

Panzer Corps Wehrmacht
Grand Campaign '39
Grand Campaign '40
Grand Campaign '41
Grand Campaign '42
Grand Campaign '43 East
Grand Campaign '44 East
Grand Campaign '45 East
Grand Campaign '42-'43 West
Grand Campaign '44 West
Grand Campaign '45 West
Operation Sea Lion
U.S. Corps '42
U.S. Corps '43
U.S. Corps 1944-1945
Afrika Korps
Allied Corps
Soviet Corps

Then, you'll have to redeem Steam keys for each one of the games and activate them on your Steam account:

Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
Click the Games Menu.
Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.


JasonPratt

This seems like super-pertinent information that should be provided either in text or a link to the store's description of the two big packs (Mega and Gold).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Quote from: -budd- on May 05, 2017, 12:40:30 AM
Do the games have those unrealistic turn victory levels forcing you to figure out the puzzle to get that high victory level. Are the spread of victory levels fair?

It's very much an updated and expanded Panzer General. You might as well safely expect that.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Agreed - not as bad as the puzzle element of something like Unity of Command though.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Yea i'm taking a pass....but its....but its 75% off. Thanks guys, some games you cant go home again.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Pete Dero


Cyrano

I bought the damn thing because, well, look at all the stuff.

I registered the first, I think three campaigns.

I fired up Fall Weiss.

And there it was again:  take over these cities or these airbases...quickly...or you lose.

FIRST SCENARIO.

As well, perhaps MP?

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806